ATWT: August 2010 discussion

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am so hoping that rumor is not true> I get the irony, bitchy bastard having a heart--haha...NOT. also, I see the connection to Bob and everything that would mean. This idea seems great on paper, might work on stage, almost seems like it is pulled from some GREAT European literature; however, this is a soap in it's final weeks plus TPTB will mess it all up. Also, it would make Noah a default prize and basically infer that the character in question had no reason/right to live (hey, he was cranky anyway) outside the Luke and Hughes orbits. I want to see **** grow and finally be happy.

Does anyone know if Lisa will be getting any sort of story before the end? She was such an important part of the show since almost the start and it bothers me how she has been locked in the closet for the past decade. In the 1970's, Lisa was a top ten name for baby girls all due to Eileen on As the World Turns. I've been loving me some Lucinda over the past few weeks but it should also be Lisa's turn. The same goes for Susan, if only to lie her back up into her daughter's lives. It is sort of sd that we will be seeing a lot of Janet and Libby the final weeks but no vets.

Lastly, after hearing Maura landed a role on Y&R it got me thinking that B&B could really benefit from taking on Liz Hubbard as a Sally recast--enough time has passed and she would be a great fit--plus KLM as either Donna Logan or some other long lost Logan sister. I've never much liked any of the Logan crew but Kelly would fit in perfectly. I have this bad feeling that she, due to age, will never be seen again. World Turns has screwed up the character of Emily for many years but Kelly is such a good actress.

• Members

Katie=Boring

Nu Chris=Boring

Katie & Nu Chris together=Boring

Ali=Boring

Casey & Ali=Boring

Casey=hot stuff and adorable to watch! Unless he is being an ass to his mom or his brother Adam...lol

Any wonder why you would go into a coma with those four?...lol

• Members

The Barbara and Emily scenes were hilarious! So were the Reid and Chris scenes in the restroom....lol. The look on Luke's face when he caught Reid and Chris was priceless! They should have made Chris gay with Dylan Bruce in the role. Reid and Chris would have made a hot couple!

Ali is a twit! I wish someone had shut her damn mouth! I hate her!! Beyotch!!

• Members

I'm telling ya, it'll be a cold day in you-know-what before Goutman admits this guy has singlehandedly nuked Nuke.

Right now, though, I'm just killing time 'til

. Barbara's talking to clown dolls? Have another drink, girl.

Archived