ATWT: August 2010 discussion

• Members

Oh, yeah. Even when I wasn't watching WT, I would turn it on from time to time if I knew he was going to be on. I'm very surprised he hasn't shown up somewhere else. I sure as hell would watch him.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Collier is no Himbot. IMO, he proved time & again that he can act & I thought he did some really solid work when Jenn's baby "died."

Too bad Chris isn't being played by Dylan Bruce period. The show made a HUGE mistake getting rid of him. Hell, he made Schulenberg seem like she had a personality. Even Marie Masters hasn't been able to accomplish that.

• Members

Yeah...I respectfully disagree.

As thin as it is, I'm loving Jack and Carly teaming up to get the goods on Blackie. And kudos to Parker finally "just being friends" with Libby.

Other than that, today was blech. Janet, Lily and Craig are idiots. Someone should remind Holden Lily's not his responsibility anymore.

• Members

You are saying that Collier, is gay...GULP!!! Please dont let it be some WEHO twink...( I know its none of my bizness, but I dont want Collier wasted on some overtanned queen, when he could be right here with a big corn fed boy from the midwest!!!!As if I would ever have a chance.)

Oh well, whomever that guy is he is very, very, very, very lucky!

I always thought Collier would make a great younger brother to the Mike character on Desperate Housewives,,,they kind of look and sound alike (though I dont know if I could take both that hotness in the same scene.) And Gabby would have another temptation to deal with!

• Members

Too funny, I love how the Henry actor played it...totally turned on, and I loved his peaking over his tie (if he had a fan he would have used it to swoon!) Also love the "emergency martini kit," he has in his car...oh so that what they are calling blow jobs these days!!

• Members

Sheffer was FOOLISH to ignore the chemistry between TD and MC, and this is not me talking as a little fanboy who needs to see hot guys bumping and grinding all over my afternoon telly. They were totally playing that with a Mike/Henry undertone to it. Like Mitch said, the way Henry pretends to not want to see but peeks anyway. Then at 1:17, Mike gives Henry that, "I'm taking it all off for you, you better enjoy this!" look. Then the way they scurry on out of there, Mike's hands obviously groping for one thing but touching another. And the dialogue just writes itself:

JENN: Did you see the look on Mike's face?!

NIKKI: Isn't that cute, the way they're so into each other?

JENN: That's not cute, that's hotttt. Henry is hotttt for Mike.

NIKKI: We should give them some alone time. Unless, of course, "emergency martini" is code for something else!

JENN: Ha! Let's make 'em sweat for a while first and then we leave.

NIKKI: Sounds like a plan!

• Members

That Nikki was butch, although ATWT has tended toward that with leading ladies more than some other soaps...I keep forgetting they ever brought her back. Didn't even bother to have her return for Hal's funeral. She would have been a good Ava on GL.

Archived