ATWT: August 2010 discussion

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved the concept of the get-together scenes with Gwen, Will, Ali, and Casey. I say concept because anything connected to this ridiculous Barbara plot gets, at best, a sideways thumb from me.

I'd love it if they had one last family get-together with the characters they currently have, besides

. All of those characters, from the older ones to the younger ones, share so much history with each other. Say what you want about ATWT, and most if it would be valid, but one of their strong points is keeping things squared on the major families.

• Members

That was a funny scene. You can tell Jesse is having lots of fun playing off Trent. Then when he said something like...are you sure your the man for my mom....lol....love the snirking and giggles Jesse does....haha....now if only we could get him shirtless.

• Members

YES. Jesse's been the highlight of Gwen and Will's return. I hope he doesn't close the book on doing another soap. He's shown a lot of growth over the years.

Now if only we can get him in a David DeCoteau movie so he can show us some real gro---

I can't wait until summer is over because it is too damn hot down here.

That would be excellent, and even though I could take or leave CosChris, I'd be all in that story. Susan can be John's sous chef in the operating room.

Archived