ATWT: August 2010 discussion

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ewwww...Katie and Mike. Poor Mike I felt so sorry for him when Katie had her clutches on him. I'd rather say a month and a half left. It makes it seem longer....lol

Consedering it is the last full month ...you could have done better with a pic than Katie...ugh.....lol

• Members

:lol: I knew that'd rattle some cages. I'm in the minority that loved Mike and Katie as a couple -- their stories weren't great, but I liked the way Mark and Terri worked together. Mike/Katie/Henry scenes were always fun. IMO, at least.

I could have put a collage of Celia, Amira, Josie, and Sofie, so it could have been much worse!

• Members

Nick Kasnoff should have been for Henry! Not Mike, but close enough.

Now we're stuck with Henry whining about Barbara all day. I loved them in the beginning, but this "honest love" they're trying to make me believe is ringing false considering it all began as a little thang on the side. No wonder Vienna tried to play him.

• Members

It should have been instead

Henry: You lied to me. I married you because you said you were pregnant. I gave up Mike for you!

Vienna: Yuu don't luv Mike. He is poison. He is a monster.

Henry: You ARE! YOur...your...your evil!!! What have you done with Mike. You kidnapped him! Tell me where he is!

Will: So you really love Mike?? giggles and smirks...

Henry: At first it was just a flirtation....one night thing..but it's love

Will: Well thank gawd you finally came out Henry!!

• Members

And Barbara has been kidnapped. Again. Because, you know, Lily's busy.

We have only a month-and-a-half left, so ATWT's really pulling out all the old stops, doing the [!@#$%^&*] that always annoyed me. Barbara's in danger for like, what, the 80th time? And once again, Holden and Lily just won't stay the hell out of each other's lives. All they need to do now is have Emily sleep with someone entirely random again (hey, she hasn't schtupped Bob yet, has she?) and it'll be just like old times. :rolleyes

• Members

Today's show would have been better had Martha been Lily(considering Noelle said she would have left had Martha been brought back..of course dumbass Goutman refused to bring Martha back even though she offered) and Scott been Craig. How did Craig get back in Oakdale before Holden and Lily?...lol....oye

Floved Reid and Luke ....ooozing chemistry.....It was great seeing Abigial again although I will never buy that Holden is her dad...NEVER....lol

Archived