GH: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Loved that! The twit is so into her own sense of superiority that she didn't even recognize the Tracy Smirk. Piph had lost before Tracy even opened her mouth.

Luckily Ethan was quicker to recognize that he lost too.

• Members

The kind with front and rear entry. Sorry, Spin. You didn't stand a chance.

Announcer: "Spinelli needs to be killed! And it's up to YOU to vote how! Visit abc.com for more details."

ohmy.gif

Noooo, don't do that to Diane! She's too sophisticated to have engaged in inbreeding -- which is the only way Spinelli could've been created!

• Members

R Sinclair, LOL @ your banner! I just noticed it! Anyway, I think it is awesome, haha biggrin.gif

Ugh, Ronnie. He is such a one note character, why hasn't he been canned yet?? It has been established that he has ties to Franco already a long long time ago, why hasn't that been revealed yet! I am so tired of his yammering.

Love love loved Ethan/Epiphany, LOL! Ethan is not so bad these days, I love him and Johnny as friends, and am even warming up to him and Maya. Keep him away from Luke, GH.

• Members

Does anyone else get the sinking feeling that all this VM/Brenda publicity is going to blow up in the faces of TPTB?

About the ONLY thing I think will be beneficial to GH is if VM and MB leave together, thus drawing to a close the overly long era of Sonny Corrinthos. Outside of that, what's the point?

Archived