GH: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im so glad Carly and BrooklynBrenda are no longer friends. I never understand why Carly would even give her the time of day, considering she's hated just about every other one of Sonny's love interests. Ghetto piece of trash. She (BB) talks alot of sh-t but cant do anything. Carly disapointed. I really wanted to see her knock some teeth out. Oh well, thats one more person that wants to kick BrooklynBrenda's ass.

Anyone know what the song at the end of the show was?

• Members

The Bensonhurst Ho ^_^ vs. The White Trash Cheerleader :rolleyes:

Man, f*ck Cassie Layne's silly, stupid ass. She needs to shut that old wore out babymaking factory of hers down.

Take your ass home, sit your ass down, and focus on raising your other two kids, especially the one that you ripped away from his own damn father, not because you wanted to protect him from the mob, but because it was convenient for you. Yeah, Cassie, those two kids that you barely see because you're too busy playing your childish, silly games, and screwing the town blind literally and figuratively.

The tramp always needs a man to occupy her time and her life, even if it's someone else's cold leftovers. She doesn't even deserve to f*cking live.

Olivia could take that bitch down anyday. I mean, come on...cougar versus the neighbor's dirty old poodle that just yelps and yelps and yelps when you knock at the door. Doesn't take a genius to realize who wins this fight.

• Members

haha, I cant even argue with you bc I hate Carzilla and what you say is true; I jsut hate the Brooklyn bitch more. I'll give you the last point bc even little Sam knocked Carly pretty good twice and she has several inches and pounds over the petite ho. Im just glad the fake friendship is over. Those two should never have been as chummy as they were. I cant wait for round 2 when Livia finds out that Carzilla has been targetting Dante for revenge. Should be fun

• Members
Awww. You still mad at Olivia for knocking CONnie down to the peripheral character she should be? :)

OTOH, I completely agree. Should be fun to see these two go at it. But the last thing I want is for Laura Wright to dominate airtime in all of the B stories.

• Members

Because Allie Rescott hated Kate more... and knew that Olivia didn't like her. So, like any 13 year old girl in a 40 year old woman's body, she immediately chose Olivia as her BFF so she could have someone to sit with and giggle behind Kate's back in the cafeteria. I remember them meeting in the Metro Court lobby and, too, thinking "Oh, brother. Once Laura Wright finds out Olivia's another ex-lover..." and was amazed that it didn't happen until AFTER the Dante reveal.

Second string, at that.

ETA: I find both Cassie Rescott and Olivia useless, so I have no actual dog in this fight. It's just that my Allie Layne hate and strong dislike of Laura Wright's "acting" makes Olivia my dog by default.

• Members

Carly vs Olivia...wow. I really can't choose a side regarding these two like everyone else, LOL. I like both of them, but then there are the things I can't stand about them. I can't cancel stuff out and choose a side, so I deem myself neutral on this situation, haha. Glad these two aren't best buds anymore, I love that they have this little rivalry going now. Olivia burned Carly a little bit in the first round, though...I wonder how she would of acted if she wasn't a little bit drunk at the time lol.

I was agreeing with Sam during her talk with Lulu. I don't usually do that, but every word she was saying to the shrew was true. My favorite part was when Sam told Lulu, "Being in love shouldn't mean you should forget who you are."

Sucks that we aren't seeing Mac while he's recovering in his hospital bed. Instead, we get Robin telling Patrick about her visits with Mac, and how he's acting like he's ready to get out.

Archived