GH: August Discussion Thread

• Members

Yeah that's what I was saying...I felt like they got rid of her for VM, which I expected. But I felt like they did it BEFORE it was planned. It just seemed sudden and random...

And I know I will sound like an Idiot....But what is an FoJ? I know it has something to do with them being close to Jill...Does it mean friend of jill?

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They wanna cut costs? They could get rid of Spinelli, Sam, Maya, Olivia, Ethan, and Ronnie. Matts pointless too but I like him! Theres others they could get rid of too but I think theyre too important to the show.

If it wasnt sick and twisted, it wouldnt be interesting. ;) I think for now its just a rumor not an actual spoiler.

• Members

I have nothing against her having never seen her in action but IMO it's overkill.

As for attractiveness, they're all QUITE attractive. Go easy, people! I personally just can't deal with moles too much and Laura's bother me. But that's just a weird quirk of mine. Otherwise, she's pretty damn attractive. :)

• Members

Johnny and Carly and smokin' hot, IMO wub.gif always love when they have scenes.

I am so done with Claire. All of my love and excitement for her is gone. GH has turned her into a complete idiot! sigh.

GH is hitting all the right beats with the Robin/Patrick/Lisa story. It's the best thing going right now. Also, Steve/Olivia wub.gif.

So Franco wants to use model Brenda to paint a picture?? lol

Archived