GH: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Killing off Lisa would be the most logical choice, since she isn't that important of a character and has no other ties in town except for Patrick. I guess I'm to caught up in my sudden like for her, and not wanting her to go ;-). Ha, if she killed herself and then set up Robin for it, that would be perfect! She could go crazy in the hospital, and then lock herself and Robin in a room, say her last words, and then kill herself in a way that makes it look like Robin did it. GH could go a lot of ways from there

• Members

I love Lisa, and have since BB came into the role.

However, long term she isnt needed. Keeping her around just to keep her would eb a mistake. They are obviously making her cray cray, and i hope she does kill herself in the end setting robin up for it because i think it would be an interesting storyline to see playout, depending on how it was done.

• Members

Cassie Layne should die. I mean, really?! She wants to talk about being involved with Sonny and that being a danger to her kids and yet she's gonna spread her legs for yet ANOTHER mobster? And all because of BrookLynn's attachment to him? How fuckinng childish.

And typical Laura Wright, strutting around the sets like some cheapass Heather Locklear knockoff. Newsflash lady: it was acceptable in the 90's.

Archived