GH: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You DO NOT have to take that sh*t from her, Olivia.

Quit.

Ask Coleman for a bartending job at Jakes, beg Mike to make you a shift manager at Kelly's, ask Jax for a receptionist gig at one of his many conglomerates. DO NOT take that sh*t from her.

• Members

My favorite was yesterday when Sonny called her up and mumbled "Yuh-yuh-yuh nut with... Johnny... Bran...Johnny ZaCCHARa, are yuh?"

She has to STOMP her ass over to the Moobster's penthouse and honk "IT'S NUN UV YUR BIZZNESS, SUNNEEE! IT'S NUN UV YUR BIZZNESS WHO I HANG OUT WIV!"

How old is she, 16?

• Members

Team Olivia all the way. Seriously, I don't usually take to relative newbies but... I am so on the TO bandwagon, I'm even thinking of getting an avatar of her. HopehopeHOPE she survives the Brenda cull.

Which reminds me. Wonder if Robin Christopher hightailed it back to Pennsylvania in order to avoid having to share scenes with VM.

• Members
Nah. She thinks she's Morgan Fairchild's Sydney Chase character.

Carly needs to f*cking die. No doubt the yelling and the screaming will get worse when Brenda comes back, because Laura Wright will have to yell, stomp, and toss that hair of hers even more to feel like she has to stand out in the B stories.

• Members
I've always been an Olivia fan because of my love for Lisa LoCicero, but Carly is making me WISH the Bensonhurst Ho would take that bitch down by her Pantene washed mane and beat the sh*t out of her. When will someone knock her ass up so she can be "Mother of the Year" again?!

More like Guza telling Jill who told Robin, "We have no more story for you at this time."

• Members

YOU THINK YUR SO SPESHILL, BRENDUH. YOU THINK YUR SONNEE'S TRUE LOVE? THINK AGAIN. YOUV NEVER EVEN GIVIN BIRF TUH SONNEE'S CHILDRIN! I AM THE MUTHA UV HIZ CHILDRIN AND HE'LL ALWAYZ PRIORITIZE MYYYYYYYY-KULL, MORG-IN AND ME! YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO COMPETE WIV HIZ CHILDRIN AND THE MUTHA UV HIZ CHILDRIN!

Hideous.

• Members

Wrong. Carly does not have to take that sh-t from BrooklynBrenda. How dare she get loud with her EMPLOYER. Carly should have fired her ass on the spot.

On a similar note, she's too old to be trying to channel Snooki with her hair. Seriously Olivia? Grow up.

• Members

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can picture the scene on Budget Guiding Light, in that shack Reva lived in. "Huh. Okay. Ramin. Or a kenn uv corrrn. But... I live in, like, an opin field with no runnin wahdder. And no ken openur. JUSH-YOU-AH! JUSH-YOU-AH! KEN U BRING OVERRRR A KENN OPENURRRRRRRR?"

And.... generic credits. Friday cliffhanger!

• Members

Who was once her friend and someone she felt like she could always be honest with. One minute, CarZILLA's pulling the friend card, the next, CarZILLA's all "Imma be a bitch to you because I can be." How about some consistency Carly?! Huh?

If anyone needs to grow up, it's Carly. Because of her ridiculous ass games(BrookLynn/Dante/Lulu), her hypocrisy(I hate you because you're a mobster Sonny, Hey Johnny, let's hang out BECAUSE you're a mobster), and her general stupidity. Get your gray old cooch home and raise your damn kids.

Archived