GH: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Carzilla WAS nice to her and was a friend to her, and that was an accomplishment considering she usually doesnt like other women. She trusted and respected BrooklynBrenda and the reason she hates her now bc she realizes what a lying duplicitous witch she is. BB KNEW that Claudia had Michael nearly killed and in a coma for a year. That psycho was living in her children's lives as their stepmoher and remember that Claudia kidnapped her while pregnant and tried to kidnap her baby. The events of that traumatic night resulted in her son having to kill her. That would not have happened had BB came forward with what she knew and had Claudia sent to jail. And then theres the fact that BB kept the secret of Dante's origins and how he was plotting to take down Sonny which directly affectd her family. Her marriage was wrecked as a resulted of that, her children were affected and it made a mess out of her life. If BB was a "true friend", she wouldnt have kept quiet about so many important facts.

BB needs to take her ass home instead of running aronud town inserting herself into conversations and situations which dont concern her and telling people whats wrong with themselves. She is BEYOND judgemental and highly sanctimonious.

And how pathetic is it of her to constantly leech onto Johnny the way she has. STFU and keep it moving biyatch. She's had the SAME repetitive conversation with him at leat 10 times in the last month

HAHA, I noticed that they also started to lighten up her hair. Its looking somewhat red in certain lighting. Obviously done to differentiate between her and Brenda. You are and always will be a Brenda clone. Enjoy living on borrowed time now that the original is back

• Members

Jax begged Olivia to keep the secret from Cassie Layne because she was running a high-risk pregnancy. She was concerned that the ungrateful bitch would lose her baby.

Also, Olivia was being blackmailed by Claudia herself about Dante's biological father. And Carly would be one to talk about Olivia keeping a secret about a child's paternity. Olivia kept the secret to protect her child. How many men did Carly pass around as Michael's father?

Carly wants to talk about honesty, when she would have done the EXACT same thing had Michael been in that position. She makes me sick.

Not like Carly who continually puts her big wide behind in places where she is not needed(i.e. Patrick and Robin's marriage for starters), yelling empty threats at people, and playing silly, childish ass games in her quest and thirst for revenge?

Because that's what you do when you love someone and it's hard to let go. Maybe it's her way of hoping he will stay but drop his vendetta against Sonny. Beats the hell out of planning to destroy someone's life piece-by-piece in the name of love.

Carly wouldn't know anything about LOVE, or at least this incarnation of Carly. Her idea of love is yelling it at the top of her lungs, putting her disgusting, zitty nose in the air, gritting her snaggly fangs and sleeping with whoever's bed is warm because she's just so devastated or she needs to plot revenge or she needs this or that.

How can you be a clone when you were, technically, the original? Thanks to Guza's rewrites, BRENDA was the Olivia clone.

But if you want to erase all that, Lisa Lo's prostitute red hair is simply gorgeous. I'm glad we'll have something to distinguish her from all the other brunettes on GH.

• Members

You are praching to the choir bc they are BOTH worthless, pathetic excuses for women. They BOTH are nasty hypocritcal loud mouth bitches who need to sit their asses down somewhere and STFU. Carly is only slightly more bearable but thats not saying much. Having to choose between them is like choosing between crap and poop bc at the end of the day, you're still left with sh-t

• Members

I totally agree with you on this. I was hoping whole heartedly throughout the entire fight that Carly would smirk and say "You're fired." It would have beeen great. Olivia is a busybody, and she's so classless. They turned her from a fun, likeable, sexy woman into a nosy, trampy, whiny, preachy annoyance.

And TPTB need to STOP putting her in these outfits. She is way past the age that any woman should be while wearing most of her outfits. It was entertaining at first, but it's anooying now because it's nonstop. There's a way to be SEXY without being TRASHY...And clearly whoever is putting Olivia in these outfits either doesn't know that, or wants her to look trashy.

PREACH! I completely, wholeheartedly, 100% agree with ALL of this.

Carly reached out to Olivia when Olivia was relatively new in town. And she was a good, loyal friend to her for MONTHS. And, like you said, that's a big accomplishment, because she almost never gets along with other women.

But Olivia kept so many things from Carly. And not only did she keep them from her, she lied about it. And when you THINK someone is a really close friend, and you find out they have been lying and keeping things from you? You have every right to be pissed at the person. Not only did Olivia stab Carly in the back, she makes no apologies for it.

On top of all of that, she stuck her busybody self in the middle of her marriage repeatedly, encouraging Carly to take Jax back...ALL after she was in cahoots with Jax to keep Carly in the dark about things that affected Carly's CHILDREN? Come ON! Olivia was practically BEGGING for Carly to beat her ass down.

• Members

No Lisa that I saw - but PVR cut out half way through.

Nice to see others think as little of "Carly" as I do..... give me SBr pre-Sonny ANYTIME!!!

Was it just me or is Maya laying on that Martyr thing a little thick???

• Members
Olivia > Carly. Bottom line. Carly wishes she was half the woman Olivia was. So it would make sense that she would feed off of Olivia's leftovers.

How is she nosy, trampy, whiny, or preachy? And please, use your own talking points and not someone else's.

How was what Olivia wore today "trashy"? Or any different from the outfits Carly wears? She was in a brown dress that looked professional and really accentuated every curve. That's sexy without being trashy. I swear, it's like you've never had any life experiences.

And you, yet again, repeating someone else's talking points.

• Members

Wow! I never even thought about that (of course I consider the "Real" Carly - to borrow ABC's classless term - to be a different character than Allie Rescott). But Carly certainly did spin the paternity wheel. Tony, no AJ, no wait, Jason, no. Stop. Sonny.

Laura Wright's character: "I'm going to dismantle Dante's life. Piece-by-piece."

I love the way she said that, as if she had something bigger, more devious, more sinister... than the final product resembling a plot from Sweet Valley High.

clinton-wince.png

Who? :unsure:

• Members

Your posts make me laugh so much. I didn't know what you were talking about until I just watched GH right now. Your not kidding about her stomping, haha...I never noticed it but today I re winded on that part. You could hear Carly coming before her face was even shown, LOL I wonder if LW stomps on purpose like that with her heels, cause in the next scene with the mini shrew Lulu walking up to Nikolas in the hospital, she wasn't making any noise like that at all LOL!

That said, I think Carly and Johnny are insanely hot together. Unpopular opinion, but I just can't help but think so wub.gif

And even though I'm mad at Claire, GH is really dressing her well. That blue shirt she was wearing today looked so good on her!

• Members

How is she nosy? How is she NOT nosy? When was the last time she DIDN'T but into someone elses conversation? Like the other day with Claire and Sonny. Or Johnny and Sonny. Or Johnny and Carly....None of those were ANY of her business. She's always sticking her nose in everyone's business.

She has the same conversation time after time after time with whoever will listen. "I love John, but he is SO revenge obsessed. I can't live like that!" blah blah blah. She needs to make up her mind. STOP going to Johnny's house and lecturing him about how he needs to change. Stop talking to random people (Steven Webber? COME ON.) about it. You made your decision. Johnny is ready and willing to be with you. YOU chose to end it. Stop whining about it. There's no reason to think anyone has sympathy for her! She MADE the choice. It's non-stop whining and it's old.

Maybe she's not a tramp in the way that she goes around sleeping with everyone (ala Carly -- I'll give you that one), but for me she just seems like a major tramp. The way she dresses (ok, that might be the producers), but idk. Maybe trampy isn't even the right word. I'm not sure how to describe it, but I feel like she tries overly hard to be sexy.

And I'm not "using" anyone elses talking points. I agreed with what Cheap said...And I repeated it in my own words...Hence the reason I was REPLYING to his post. I was saying basically the same thing, in my own words...It's not an uncommon thing to do.

Today's outfit i thought was very nice. Very sexy, but classy. If I said "today" in my previous post, It was because I hadn't watched todays episode, and was still referring to yesterday when she was at Johnny's house....Sorry, I got my dates mixed up. I thought the Brown dress was very hot.

I don't know what your problem is...But you've been rude to me for weeks now. It's getting old. There are plenty of people that don't agree on things, but are much nicer about it than you are.

And I am not just repeating. I was agreeing, and using my own words to make the same point? There's a difference.

• Members
Haha, she does all that bc she's an attention whore. I had to roll my eyes at her scene with Steve bc he doesnt give a damn about her and her problems She's will ing to talk to anyone that will listenj (or wont) and she is forever minding other people's business. She is the nosiest person on the show. She'll take anyone's problems and then relate it back to her somehow. NO ONE ASKED for your opinion so STFU! Typical attention seeking whore

And the emotinoal ping pong she's playing with Johnny is beyond annoying. She really needs to just let him go instead of playing games with his heart. "I want you, but we cant be together" Okay bitch, then go. I dont know what she's expecting at this point. She's like a raggedy ass stray cat that you fed a couple of times but now wont go away.

Its bc she has a very trashy vibe about her. You can dress her up and throw all the money in the world at her, but money cant buy class. She looks very dirty, like the type of woman who would guzzle down beers and fart in public bc she has no manners.

The dress was alright; the hair however was not. She looked like an OLDER Snooki reject. Im kinda getting annyoed that they are starting to do Brook up like that but she's somewhat forgiveable considering her age. Olivia though? Between her hair and the way she dresses most times, its like some 40 something year old woman desperately cant come to grips with the fact that she's aging and not somehot 20 year old

• Members

I'm glad someone else agrees with me. And you're right, Steve couldn't give a flying sh*t about her...They met like the day before...And now she wants to spill her whole life to him? It was ridiculous.

Thank you! That's EXACTLY what I was going for, I just couldn't word it. But I definitely agree. She just seems so abbraisive and gross. And I like LisaLo, I do, but the way she portrays the character, combined with the way the character is written, just comes off as classless, IMO.

The hair was BAD. And it was like a half-hearted attempt. It looked like they were TRYING for Snooki, realized it wasn't going to happen, and left her with a hair do that looked like they had shoved a loaf of bread into her weave...It was bad.

Brooklyn, I also don't like with the bump...But it's better. And more age appropriate, as you said.

People need to get over the hair bump. Snooki revived the trend, and even she's sick of it. Move on people!

Archived