GH: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did you see her face though? Claire is up to something, and I'll bet almost anything that it's not going to be in Sonny's best interests. I KNEW she hadn't done a 180 that fast.

I can't wait to see what she left behind in that legal pad.

• Members

It's not just faith, there were too many blood anvils in the beginning about being another Alexis/Reese/Hannah. I think she's got him by the short'n'curlies and Sonny doesn't understand it's not in that good way.

• Members

I thought that tag at the end of the scene was more like, "Holy crap, I'm defending a mobster, but I really, really like him! This is so wrong."

Couple that with Maurice screaming for a triangle with Claire/Brenda, and I'm pretty sure Claire falling for Sonny will happen. Even if it DOESN'T, I hope they find a way to keep her around.

• Members

I think Claire is scheming against sonny. They made it WAY to obvious when she was first on that she would be just like the other stupid law enforcement women in PC, and they wanted us to think she was going to fall for it.

Honetly, Claire seems smarter than all those past women. And I think she knows everyone expects her to fall for Sonny, and being the badbitch she is, she's playing to her advantage.

You go girl.

• Members

Rather than have her ruined or killed off, Id like to see ABC do a crossover and bring her character over to AMC. The show has a vacant spot for a DA. She can be revealed to be Caleb's estranged daughter, thus making her a Cortlandt. A triangle between she, David and Liza would be pretty interesting. I could even see her with Frankie.

• Members

That is truly what I'm seeing. It's like some things are just predictable:

- Claire will be seen to be like all the rest, but there's a catch

- Lucky will bond with the baby long before he knows Aidan is his son

- Tracy will take Luke back

- Jason will never stay in prison for long

- Lulu will try to make everyone understand each other

- Carly's plan will blow up in her face....

It's just a matter of waiting for it to happen.

• Members

Ok Carly was acting like a desperate hag in Friday's episode. When she walked over and put her arms around Spinelli like that rolleyes.gif ok first Johnny, which I'm alright with, but Spinelli to?? Come on. Pathetic.

The Brenda mentions should have been happening a long time ago, this all seems so random and sudden. The flashback was nice though.

I loved Lucky dressed up as the Census guy, questioning Franco's mom! To bad he doesn't know what he said to her at the end was really true.

I agree with the bolded. Hoping GH will keep Claire around. I really don't want to see her in triangle with Brenda & Sonny, though. GH would decimate and embarrass Claire if that happened. She would fall for Sonny and get hurt, and then I see GH just getting rid of her somehow after that. I would rather they have her play Sonny, then move onto something else, into a different orbit. LUCKY!

Archived