GH: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I haven't really seen her too much outside of GH. I saw a picture of her with Lisa LoCicero, and Idid think she looked a little bit older in it.

Other than that, the only place I've seen her is in an episode of the Nickelodeon show iCarly from 2007-ish, that I was watching with my nephew.

• Members

Claire looked smoking hot today.

I love Dahlia, she classes up the joint and lord knows it's sorely needed.

As for Kristina and Ethan....meh, I don't see it. I do think LA looks very young but the problem is Ethan who looks very old. I'd rather have Ethan recast that Kristina if they are going with a Ethan/Kristina pairing.

• Members

We already knew Claire was a Brenda clone but Sonny calling her Brenda, kinda solidifies it. She has no chance against the real thing

Couldnt they have gotten someone older to play Shirley's daughter? That girl looked way too young and would have been more beleivable as her grandchild. Anyone else think she looks like a mix between Lisa and AMC's Madison?

OMG, Olivia, STFU and go away! There she goes again inserting herself into someone's conversation which does NOT concern her. Loved Carly saying this to her. "What makes you think you have a right to jump in on my personal conversation"

r20rd4.jpg

She looks disgusted. I still hate her

And did BitchLivia, really have to march all the way down to the PCPD to give Johnny yet ANOTHER lecture? OMG, someone put her out of her misery

Archived