GH: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont think he was saying Laura Wright was physically ugly. The character is ugly bc of her actions and IA with that. Carly is a very ugly person bc of the way she acts and behaves

BTW, does anyone know what Adriene Leon's status with the show is? Is she recurring or contract? If the latter, for how long?

• Members

Thanks I was confused as I wondered why they even bothered to bring her into the studio for the cast shots if she were recurring. Made me wonder if she would be added to the opening. The character also has a bio page on abc.com

• Members

I'm a casual watcher of GH, but I am very confused as to why Spinelli is being so vindictive towards Dante. Now I may have missed many things on this show, but Dante isn't the reason why Jason went to prison, is he? I was just really disgusted with Spinelli working with Carly to take Dante down. Framing him for corruption? :unsure:

I never understood Sam's appeal. She's like a blob. What exactly does she do?

• Members

I agree.

Spinelli was doing it for Lulu. Basically, Carly blamed Dante for Michael going to prison. Dante thought Michael would get a suspended sentence for the murder, and went and got Michael on the island, and Michael confessed, and was sent to Pentonville. Jason voluntarily turned himself in for some little crime or another, to be with Michael in prison. So Carly blames Dante for Jason going as well, because without Dante, Michael wouldn't have been in prision, so Jason wouldn't have to go either.

Carly wanted Spinelli's help, and she lied to him and said she was doing it JUST to hurt Dante, and to PROTECT Lulu, who Spinelli still cared about and didn't want to see manipulated by Dante. In reality, Carly wants to destroy Lulu too, because Lulu didn't tell Carly that Dante had Michael, and Carly considered it a betrayal because Lulu is her family.

So Spinelli tracked down Brook Lynn, after he found out her and Dante used to be friends. So Carly is paying to get Dante into bed and take pictures, so she can destroy both Lulu and Dante, but to further punish Dante, she's going to use Spinelli to frame him for corruption.

• Members

She was a great character in her early years and she shined after she dumped Jason and got with Lucky. Putting her back with Jason was what killed her. She is currently void of any personality and exists simply to give him someone to talk to. She has not had a storyline in ages and adds absolutely nothnig to the show. Im a fan and it sucks watching her like this bc there really isnt anything worth watching. Sam is a shell of her former self. I really dont see her lasting longer with Brenda around.

• Members

What difference would that make? Someone else could be removed from the cast to accomodate their arrival.

And since when has this show given a damn about whether someone was connected to someone by virtue of friendship or relationship? How would that make someone have a better chance at being on-contract than others?

• Members

I miss LuSam! KeMo and GV were hotness, somehow I have a hard time picturing it happening now with JJ in the role. But I agree that was Sam was at her best when she did that. Now that she is back with the Borg again there is just no hope. Sorry but I can't stand her, I want to see her leave or if there could be any sliver of hope to save her, have her dump Jason again and move onto better things.

Archived