GH: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok this baby stuff is just happening way to fast. Seriously one minute we have Lucky trying to convince Franco's mom to let him have the baby, and the next he's on a plane back to Port Charles, baby in his hands?? Something is up because I find this to be way to simple, LOL. I bet that baby isn't Aiden at all!

Claire looked so good in that little dress, :-D. I didn't mind her in it at all. How sad though, that Sonny mistook her for Brenda e8099.gif.

Lol @ the way Olivia stormed out of the Police Station. Her walk is so hard and staunch. She was pissed though, haha. I don't understand why she keeps going to Johnny Skidmarks thinking she'll make any progress with him. He is not going to change for her so she needs to just move on, it is getting old now.

Man why does Michael have to go to Dante's house?? -__- he is going to ruin the plan! I think Brook Lynn and Dante are hot!

I like the new bumpers!

• Members

Possibly. Or perhaps someone quickly cottoned on to the fact that Mama Franco can't act worth sh!t so after JJ did his showpiece there wasn't anything left to tell. This was all about Lucky/Aiden, and not about anyone else. Even the Niz family was secondary.

Archived