GH: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

VM has a tramp stamp, that thing always annoyed me on the show when you could see it

LW is gonna be the lucky one, we see how Guza's favs fare on this show, over exposed to the point people get sick of them

Not to mention his faves usually get the worse writing of all ;)

• Members

:wub: ...oh yes she does. Like Luke said "Skye you dance rings around people, just by standing still".

Out with the class, and in with the trash is what we have here people.

I'm still bitter, I think Skye leaving hurts so much again because her story (not the money crap) was JUST GETTING GOOD. It's like when Ric and Skye were JUST GETTING GOOD, and then Skye left...ugh. Guza always waits till the last minute to kick a story into high gear.

• Members

tell me about it. They waste her for like 3 months and then in the final 2 weeks they finally give her material worth substance. I was loving her and Jax and would rather they be together than he be put between Carly and Brenda

• Members

I am so pissed off about Skye. Her whole run was pretty dumb for the first 3 months...And the rEASON for her return was dumb. She could have gotten money from the Chandlers OR th Quartermaines. Even Jax probably...But the last weeks, where she was falling hard for Jax was amazing. Her bitchy remarks to Carly? LOVED. Her love for Jax? Memories <3.

Am I the only one who thinks Skye's exit was a last minute decision? There was no goodbye, no direct mention that she was leaving...Just some "call me" and then Jax was back in PC....It seemed to me like she was supposed to go back to PC, but with you know who coming back, they cut it off.

• Members

Vanessa signed the dotted line. Jax's story is now going in a different direction and Skye complicates it. Plus Vanessa is expensive and they are trying to cut down on as much costs as possible and Robin C was really a waste of money, hence why she needed to go. The only reason she was around was bc she was a FoJ, but Frons and VM trump them.

Archived