• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Olivia Oshry @OliviaOshry 3h

"Met my spirit animal, the one & only @BrandiGlanville after she got pied in the face by @KenyaMoore! Love"

LOL, nooo.... yes! Hopefully they call a game show truce after this. The CA girls always end up fu--ing themselves with the cattiness.

OK so the girls team is definitely:

Vivica A. Fox (Film Actress)

Leeza Gibbons (Talk Show Host)

Brandi Glanville (Reality Personality; RHOBH)

Kate Gosselin (Reality Personality; Kate Plus Eight)

Shawn Johnson (Athlete, Reality Personality; Gymnastics, DWTS Contestant)

Kenya Moore (Reality Personality; RHOA)

Keisha Knight Pullum (Television Actress; Rudy, The Cosby Show)

Somebody is missing? No?

BjmPZvCIMAAbVct.jpg

• Members

On paper, the only people with strong money connections on the girls team are Keisha (I'm guessing she's leading the first challenge because she was thanking Chef Roble for his recipe help) and Vivica. There's an 8th member but I don't know who that is yet. Shawn and Leeza could have some moderate or weaker connections. Kate, Brandi and Kenya, I assume would have the weakest connections. In terms of RH connections I could see Kim, Kyle, Yolanda (who has Foster money) and Carlton throwing a dime Brandi's way. I could see Kandi and maybe even Cynthia throwing a dime Kenya's way.

Lest we forget, Kenya sort of has a Trump inside connection - Miss USA and all. Did Trump own the pageant back in 1993? Did Nene ever try her Trump money line on Kenya?

• Members

Yolanda trying to boost up Gigi as Victoria's Secret Rookie of the Year was beyond pathetic...laughable. I firmly believe she made up that "forgetful" moment. Yolanda trying to pull the "victim card" lol.

Kim versus Lisa is so annoying...OOOHHHH SNAP. LISA HAS FINALLY HAD IT!!!!

LOVE her getting back at Kim. This girl is a joke....

I CAN"T with the Idiot defending the Drunk. Joyce was perfectly right in calling out Brandi's "Poor Me" card. Honey there are hundreds of thousands of single moms out there who don't have the fancy clothes you have nor get the alimony or child support you probably receive from Eddie. On top of that you're a drop dead beautiful sexy b*tch and yet you want to be depressed and take down everyone with you? You somehow think that because you're depressed and Leann Rimes stole your husband you can lash out at Lisa and Joyce and anyone you want?

That's not how life works and its absolutely disgraceful for Yolanda to even come for Joyce for speaking the DAMN TRUTH.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

For real? It has felt like she's thrown his name out quite a bit. "Trump money" maybe was isolated to Sheree.

Well, right now, what helps Kenya also helps Brandi and vice-versa (they're on the same team, for now), so go ahead and do that Kenya!

ETA:

Oh, while I'm still iffy on Kenya having any solid Hollywood connections, she probably does have Marlo who seems to be rolling in it and who would probably like to see Kenya outlast Nene too.

I'm trying to decipher which team won, that is if the first firing was even taped tonight. Brandi's pretty happy of the after midnight Tweeters.