Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Gaga just released the video for one of her songs (G.U.Y) off of Art Flop.

tumblr_n2v7w2NEBQ1ql5yr7o3_500.gif

Two cameos from the RHOBH ladies (minus Brandi and Boyce), I believe. It's an 11 minute video (but 5 minutes of that are credits). This is the second cameo and it's just Kyle, Lisa and the Gigster with Gaga and guns blazing ... literally. The first part was the ladies lip-synching to Venus in pink dresses.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Haha poor little bitch girl! (Brandi) She sent out a tweet a while ago sharing her disappointment over her costars doing something she wasn't invited to, I guess this is it. No matter how many fools fall for her schtick, Brandi is nothing but trailer trash and I love that Gaga gave her the ultimate burn! Joyce was invited but had prior obligations, BTW. #sheactuallydoessomething #unlikebrandi OMG I feel like a housewife now! Or a teenybopper... whistling.jpg

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

Brandi pretty much admitted she wasn't invited when she appeared on Hello Ross. Let's not forget that Gaga has said Lisa is her favorite from BH and to add to that Lisa got top billing out of the HW in the video, Giggy got a credit listing and she even gave a special thanks to Ken "woman beater" Todd! Then there's the fact that Gaga and Vanderfabulous have been having a twitter lovefest. I think it's safe to assume Gaga left the bitch out. And unless Gaga say's otherwise I certainly won't be taking Brandi "truth cannon" Glanville's word for it. cool.png

With that said tho, the video is weird and all the housewives seemed out of place in it. Andy Cohen as Zeus? WTF?

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

Does it really matter if Brandi was invited or not? However I find it hard to believe that if she were invited she wouldn't have shown up....

That being said the video is just another hot mess Lady Gaga video. She's just an absolute trainwreck and its amazing to see how over the top she is these days. Lisa should have stayed away....

• Members

Agree ... and agree. I really don't think her publishers would have wanted her to turn down a press-op like that either. But whatevs...

I always said to myself Gaga's like a pop star on fast-forward. Might she be in the twilight of her career already? Possible, but after Beyonce's comeback, I won't count her out yet. Gaga is very talented, unfortunately she's also totally full of pretentious bulls--t.

• Members

Andy posted this to Facebook:

"POST Q's FOR ‪#‎RHOA‬ REUNION! I need smart, fun, pointed questions for Cynthia, Kenya, Kandi, Nene, Porsha, Phaedra, Mama Joyce and the husbands... Tell me where you're from and I may use yours on the show."

I wonder if that means Marlo will not be attending. Which kind of makes sense seeing as how she's hardly appeared at all this season. But I'm just in it for the drama so I hope she shows up!