Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Melbourne Episodes 3 -5.

This show is soooo good. So much bitchiness and I love it.

Gina read Lydia's ass! Loved it!

t7DBx7w.jpg

I love the new talking head that she debuted. I love Jackie's relationship with her husband. Quite refreshing. Her talking heads and one liners are great. I wish we could steal her for an American show. I like her but cant stand her team which consists of Lydia and Andrea. Team Gina (+Janet and Chyka) FTW! I do have to admit Team Jackie seemed to be more fun when the went on the ski trip as opposed to Team Gina fixing Janet up on a date

I also like Chyka's marriage. She and her husband's lunch date was cute

I didn't think Id like Janet at first but she seems like a genuinely nice person.. Im warming up to her. "I think every birthday is significant bc if you don't have one, then that sucks, bc you're dead" LOL. Plus she's a Gina fan so I cant hate her

Dang these bitches STAY talking about Gina. I cant stand Andrea. I thought she was such a bitch trashing Gina's look and wardrobe with the other ladies. Of course she wont dare say that crap to her face. Then later she confronts her in order to "help" her by giving her advice on how to act proper bc she thought it was rude of her to confront Jackie at her party. Well the hypocrite didn't realize that she was confronting Gina at Janet's party! Im glad people noticed that and called her out

2a0bb40.gif2gxjxok.gif

If you cant tell, clearly Gina is the star of the show. It seems as if all the plot points end up going back to her and look at how fab she looks as she strolls into the part fashionably late

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm absolutely loving Melbourne. It's on par with RHOV...impeccable franchises. Beautifully produced, perfectly edited, a terrific story arc, legitimately wealthy women, interesting interactions. Just RH franchise perfection. Sublime. I cannot recommend it enough.

Gina, Chyka and Janet are the ones I'm riding with, especially Janet, who is my favourite.

Andrea is such a self inflated bitch, the Jody Claman of this franchise without a doubt and for the wife of a plastic surgeon her work is unfortunate. Lydia is a sh*t stirring idiot, sort of the Amanda Hansen of this franchise. Jackie is a drama queen and is a kook with her 'shine, shine, shine' thing...but she also doesn't seem that vicious...she's chosen the wrong team that's for sure.

892990-80627fac-99d1-11e3-8910-19372631c

• Members

Melbourne is EVERYTHING. Jackie is HILARIOUS and Gina is just a goddess. Gina would eat the vast majority of housewives alive. She's very rational which is what is killing these other bitches. I thought I liked Lydia at first, but she is so much more superficial than I thought. She likes to brag and stir the pot, but then wants to act all innocent. I can't wait to watch this weeks episode when I get home! I actually expected this version to suck based on early pictures and stuff, but it is perfect and so glamourous!

Just a RHOA update: 3 more episodes and then the reunion will start. I'm guessing for a three part reunion and a lost footage so they'll be airing until the middle of May. I hope Bravo holds off on RHONJ as long as possible. As it stands Married to Medicine is a housewives show and 3 housewives shows at once is just too much. Let RHOC and RHONY hold things down and then I would launch RHONJ once Married To Medicine wraps.

• Members

This was the best episode of RHOA this season. Nene once again acted an ASS.

Kenya.... I cant ride with some of the things she said to P haedra but LMFAO at how she read the heck out of irrelevant Porsha once again hopping in stuff that has NOTHING to do with her.

• Members

Tonight's episode was MESSY but so good. I just hope that Cynthia checks Nene next week. Because had that been me, I would've chin-checked her ass real quick for stepping to Peter. Only thing that bothered me tonight (besides Gregg being extra) was Porsha chiming in on the Phaedra/Kenya situation. B*tch, you clearly don't know sh*t about marriage or you'd still be married. I'm so glad that Kenya checked her real quick.

• Members

I loved Nene defending Phaedra/ talking to Apollo on her behalf. The growth between those two is one of my favorite elements of this season.

Apollo: "You were all ready to be juvial"

Phaedra *cuts him the side eye*: "...Jovial."

Apollo: "Tomayto, tomahto"

Phaedra: "Not really"

DEAD. :lol:

Team Phaedra. Kenya and Apollo were both being inappropriate, no matter how good the intentions were.

I hate peter but I about FELL OUT when Kenya said "this is a redo of couples night" and Peter goes "the one you fucked up?" I was too done!

"Are you Peter, or are you Patricia?"

I can see why the period comment would bother Nene. I did lol at Kandi's talking heads though and we all know Nene could work on constructive criticism. That being said, Kandi's comment didn't make sense because in that context Nene was right & Todd did jump in when he didn't need to.

Lawrence's comments on cheating were dumb and Apollo's were incredibly stupid.

I respected that Nene didn't discuss the Marlo situation. It would have been easy for her to get worked up about it but she kept it cool and moving and I liked that.

I lived for the Phaedra vs Kenya fight & I thought Phaedra (and even Porsha) dragged Kenya.

I don't know if I would have brought it up right then but I did see Gregg's point and respect him standing up for his wife.

I liked that quick shot of Kandi saying she isn't used to seeing Gregg like that & then we saw her rubbing Gregg on the back trying to calm him down. Little moments like that, I love.

Kandi's face when Nene called Peter a bitch might have been the most priceless moment of the season.

I have to say Cynthia looks stupid. She's all on twitter now shading Nene about calling Peter a bitch but yet on the episode said nothing. Girlllll bye.

• Members

The only people who came out of this episode not looking a fool is Kandi, Todd & even effing Peter.

It was a great episode. Kenya knows how to bring it and she's working it this season and successfully being shafy and stirring the pot but not coming off as pathetic and awful as nene. She's basically old school nene.

Porsha tried it. And failed. Shocker.

I agree with some of what phedra said but the problem I have is she's placing blame on Kenya to diminish her husbands actions.

Nene. Just pathetic.

Cynthia. Weak.

• Members

Oh lord, now Peter is sticking his nose in the Kenya/Apollo/Phaedra mess. He is such a bitch and salivating over that peach. "Are you Peter, or are you Patricia?" Stop getting so involved in woman's business.

Im SICK of Phaedra calling Kenya out her name with MooreWhore

Kenya's ass is crazy.....what is she thinking recreating couple's night? Messy.

LMAO at Nene calling Porsha out for acting like an ignorant 19 year old. Kenya further dogged her when she checked her for trying to chime in on business that had nothing to do with her.

LOL at Kandi, when Nene said she has no wrinkles and then Kandi responded with "but you do get botox"

"Its been years since you put your panties in people's faces; nobody cares what goes on in them. Nobody" Kandi vs Nene? Kandi wins! She was right when she said Nene is quick to shut things down when people try to bring up issues with her but not when it involves others

Loved Kenya's Nene impression

Gregg, sit your ass down with your extra unnecessary G. Peter did NOT roll up on your wife. Nene is the one that confronted him as he was having a private convo with his wife. LOL at Phaedra saying she hopes it wasnt Apollo fighting

Kenya was soooo messy yet so delicious this episode. She is earning that check and solidfying her peach