Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

"Judgemental" is just another "it phrase" of the moment (much like bully) for people who simply can't handle the truth. Brandi was read. She got sloppy and attacked someone for no reason. She then proceeded to say a bunch of ignorant crap. She then fake apologized and made up with Joyce only to turn around and act like a b*tch to the cameras about it.

Brandi is quite simply white trash at this moment in my books and I have no tolerance or patience for it anymore. Its one thing to try and be supportive and give someone a chance. Its another when someone consistently acts like a pig in public and seems to enjoy hurting people without any disregard.

The best part was that Joyce was winning and you know it. That's the only reason bitter lemon faking it Yolanda even stepped in. She know Joyce had hit a nerve and wanted to prevent Brandi from even reacting.

Brandi's "friends" are not friends. They're simply enablers. People like Brandi are at their core very weak individuals who need yes men and yes women around them at all times. They want to be mothered until the mothering hits too close to home and then lash out (Exhibit 1: Lisa Vanderpump). They want people to tell them that they are the true victims even though they've just spent the last 30 minutes verbally abusing a random person they don't know or have told someone to "SHUT THE F**CK UP" just out of the blue.

Lisa, Ken, and even Kyle deep down know this and have accepted it. Hence they'll keep their distance. Yolanda knows this as well but since she's burned bridges with the Queen she's got no choice to be defend the bs and is too dumb realize she's chosen the losing side...

That being said this reunion is kinda boring. Hoping that part 3 with Ken and Lisa makes up for it. Then of course there's Atlanda to look forward to.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lisa fans are so OTT bothered. Brandi isn't fond of Lisa so that means she eats children and blows Satan every night. Yeah, sure, okay.

Moving on to Joyce. Brandi's initial dislike of Joyce was irrational and gurl was being a f--ked up b--ch about it. Yes, but lets not go around re-writing history and acting like Brandi was just blowing up at random people for no reason in prior seasons. I do get why Brandi hates Joyce now due to the taping order of some of this stuff. As for Brandi being shady about Joyce in the talking heads ... so what? They're all shady, even the pals, and even Joyce.

Painting Yolanda's dislike of Lisa as somehow Brandi's fault makes me ROFL. Yolanda, as well as Kyle and Kim, disliked Lisa way before Brandi did. Brandi was the one choosing a side (to be with or against Lisa) here, not Yolanda.

• Members

Please don't try and tell me what I know.

I've fully admitted it when Joyce was getting the better of her. But it didn't happen here. And judgemental isn't a buzz word like bully in this vase because Joyce is quite literally judging a girl she doesn't know. It's why even with say Lisa this season whom I greatly dislike I try to side ideally stick to her on screen behavior. I don't know her. I don't know her REAL life. I know what's on a reality show and in tabloids and blogs. Your Brandi hatred is deep and as if she murdered your dog or something. It's insane, amusing and a bit scary.

You say she's consistently acting a pig in public? She was for a few months awhile back absolutely but it seems to have passed. I'm sure it happens here and there and whatever, it happens. I'd rather her be real and a mess than this image of perfect happiness that's a total lie.

You really think you know these people on a real level. This is a heavily produced reality tv show. I find it fascinating how well you think you know Brandi's friends and the nature of their relationship and private conversations with her based on the 3 moments you've seen of them on the show.

• Members

While I haven't been feeling Lisa I want to address Kim's annoying ass. The nerve of this woman to be harboring anger because Lisa didnt go to a graduation party a YEAR AGO was so annoying. Kim saying "Sorry if I missed a party or two" b-tch please :rolleyes: Lisa ans Ken RSVP they weren't coming and gave your daughter a gift from Tiffany. What more was she expecting? They were never even real friends. Honestly I dont think Lisa has ever really liked her obnoxious ass. Fire this woman please Bravo!

• Members
Yup.

And idl why ppl act like Yolanda is blind to Brandi. She isn't. She's called her on her [!@#$%^&*]. Both have said that to has real talks with her. In fact I think Yolanda's ability to be a real friend and confront Brandi on her behavior without coming off as judgmental or mothering likely lead her to realize how Lisa treats her.

Yolanda and Brandi have had their issues. Some even quite public. But it would seem they are able to move past it. Likely via a real conversation. It's quite amazing what can be done in a relationship with honest conversation.

• Members

I think Kim really dislikes Lisa because she feels Lisa looks down on her which Lisa obviously has for a while (going back to probably Season one). I think the graduation just somehow broke the camels back for Kim. It's a bit of an irrational focus but I think it's coming from just being sick of the way she feels Lisa disrespects her. Out of all the girls, the "Hilton" sisters have the most solid televised reasons to dislike Lisa.

Yep. The rather extreme canonizations and the rather extreme villainizations.

Moving on to RHO-Heavy Celebrity Apprentice...

Kenya started following RHONY's Kristen on Twitter after "Us" reported that she treated Kristen poorly at the Pie thing on Monday. Meh, I don't know if I believe "Us" as they were just quoting one "eyewitness."

So it's Olympic Gold Medalist (representing the Winter Games) Jamie Anderson rounding out the Girls team...

• Members

I haven't watched RHONY since the crazy Kelly seasons... I'm going to try to get back into it.

I'm watching the reunion, again, and I think Kim is actually discussing this not so irrationally. It's kind of like Brandi once said, Lisa kind of puts a spell on you where you can't see straight and you want to believe in rainbows but it really isn't rainbows if you take a good look. I think we all have a friend or family member like that. They can make you feel like the center of the world in that one moment they're paying attention to you then they'll drop you like a basketball just because they can. You want to believe their is something more than surface because of that moment(s) but you just don't know. I think all these women feel that way about Lisa. Like Lisa once said, where there's smoke there is probably fire. I don't dislike Lisa but I do think there are things she should probably take a look at about herself that she isn't quite looking at.

• Members

TY Angela

That is exactly Ken & Lisa. It annoys me in the previews that Ken was like Ill never let you back in (I believe to Brandi) Im like why in the hell would someone wanna be their friend. Im sorry but I dont see why Ken & Lisa feel their pals should feel privileged to be their friends. UGHH

• Members

^

I'm sorry but had Brandi viciously slandered my name and business in a time when revenue is scarce and public image is EVERYTHING, I'd wash my hands clean of her too. For good. She hasn't done it once but THREE times. First time with "magazine-gate", which could've easily been forgiven overtime. But since the show wrapped, Brandi has kept on going. Again, with saying that Lisa was bankrupt and lived in Calabasas (once upon a time), which is a lie because it'd be public knowledge. And finally with saying that Lisa got Cedric removed from the country, which is absurd, but with many morons who'd be gullible to believe this and potentially harm my business, I'd be peeved too. Brandi continuously screws up and it's old. Ken did the right thing by writing her reckless a** off now before she did anymore harm to their businesses. Unlike the other women, Lisa has businesses and her image plays a part in whether they succeed or don't. Brandi doesn't do anything but sell sh*tty books about her spreading her legs, this show, and a podcast. None of that generates the money Lisa makes so Brandi wouldn't understand what slander can do in the long haul.

IMO, I feel like had Lisa not given Brandi the time, Brandi would've been a non factor and not bumped up to full-time status because after the s2 reunion, none of the women (minus Camille & Lisa) wanted nothing to do with Brandi. They all thought she was trash and wouldn't've shot with her. Camille was bumped down to recurring s3, which left Lisa being the one, who really opened the door for Brandi to be on the show. Had Lisa didn't, the women could've banned together and refused to film with Brandi, which has happened on many HWs shows. She shouldn't bite the hand that fed her....

Why have enemies when you have a "friend" like bird-brain Brandi Glanville?