Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

She could've been a lock but the other women could've easily refused to film her. Why do think Danielle Staub wasn't given a third season? Why Bethenny & Jill's relationship fell apart (which was partly because Jill was trying to get people to not film with her, thus decreasing her role on the show to nothing)? Brandi can sign that contract all she wants but those women don't have to film her if they don't wanna. Had they banned together and refused, Brandi would've been a blip in our minds.

• Members
IA and I cant take her look seriously anymore especially since she's been experimenting with some truly terrible wigs this season. She and Phaedra will both look bad bc Phaedra doesnt know how to dress for her body shape. The rest will look great

• Members

I really do hope that Kenya and Nene aren't mellowed out on this reunion after doing DWTS and CA. Both seem like they have exhausting schedules, Nene more so. Hopefully Patricia picks up the slack for her fellow housewives! I have a feeling this reunion will be more intense then any reunions past! Nene officially unfollowed Cynthia as well so I'm really excited to see how much the dynamics have changed!

Edited by MrPrezident