Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I think there was a physical altercation but not a full on beat down. Radar tends to go to 100 when the truth is at a 10.

If it's a minor physical thing it'll likely be aired and won't affect her coming back. If it's major it likely won't be aired and she's gone.

The only I real physical violence they've shown has been between the two joes, neither of whom are under contract by bravo. Hair pulling, a little cat fighting, some wine throwing is one thing and the women doing it are usually shown to be being redic.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

My main question is…I wonder how this will impact the reunion. If this happened towards the beginning, did they even make it all the way through filming? I can't imagine Kenya and Porsha got up off the floor and hopped back on the couch to answer cue card questions.

Also, do we think this means Porsha was sitting next to Kenya? Do we think Kenya was in Kim's place again, on Andy's right (our left)?

• Members
I think Porsha was on the opposite side. I cant even begin to speculate. I really cant believe Porsha is the first Housewife to get this phsyical!

As far as rankings this season

Kandi

Kenya

Nene

Cynthia

Porsha

Phaedra

Nene may have made me mad some episodes but she never BORED me like the two below her.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Poor Porsha. It's obvious she's trying to hold a peach next season seeing as how she's the most boring housewife. Unfortunately for her, this isn't the Bad Girls Club. These shows have already been picked apart by people that feel it has gotten to vicious from where it started. I hope Porsha isn't asked back next season. With that said, I can't wait to see this reunion!

• Members

Someone pointed out upthread that Nene and Kenya may be mellowed out during the reunion because of their rigorous schedule and I feel you might be right. Nene filmed this in-between DWTS rehearsals and probably didn't give a !@#$%^&*]. Kenya probably had to fly back from NYC to do it and isn't really good at confrontation anyway (come on, she has been dragged by Phaedra twice now), so she might not be on her A game either.