Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

In some ways, Heather is scarier then Aviva because you can see Aviva coming at you, but you never know when Heather will strike.

Maybe Luann's refusal to do the taglines caused her demotion? LOL Still Luann as Greek chorus will be made of win for me. I just wish that Bravo had aired the first episode after Atlanta to get people a taste of New York and to remind them it is back. I just hope 1.4 million viewers on Tuesday is good enough for Bravo to order a 7th season.

• Members
yeah Alexia said it was picked up and producers said they would start shooting Season 4 sometime this spring. Not trying to be shady but the show will go on. Even if they lost half their audience because of Nene they'd still be doing better than everything on Bravo.

• Members

I hope they fix their cast for s4. I'd keep Adriana, Alexia, Lea, Lisa, and Marysol. I'm on the fence with Joanna seeing as lately she's been bashing the show and being adamant about her joining RHOBH where she feels she'd be a better fit. rolleyes.gif I know many on this board hate her but I'd bring back Ana. And Karent. S2 of Miami was the BOMB. They just were on a sh*tty night and got no network promotion hardly. Even though Ana and I think Karent too have expressed they don't want to do the show again, everyone has a price. I'd bring them back. Overall, RHOM is too weak for 5 women to carry it. They need a strong 7 or dare I say 8 to make this show better. The more people, the messier, the better.

Or they could go with my other suggestion and woo Marlo, a FL native, back to Miami and give her a spot on the show. She alone would bring the ratings. Plus, she's friends with Marysol through Nene. I'd woo Gretchen to Miami too as she's friends with Marysol too. I'm sure with the right amount of money, she'd uproot and move for the show. Then there is Laura Govan, a friend of Nene's (and ex-BBW), that lives in FL too. Reach out to her too. Or Jennifer Williams (even though she'd be more suited for RHONY or RHONJ). If I was Bravo, I'd be reaching out to popular women in reality TV that have a following and aren't currently on a show. Most of these women would bite at the chance because Bravo is considered top tier in the reality world, and they'd sign in blood to be on a Bravo TV show.

Bravo needs to pull out all stops to boosts the ratings for this upcoming season. My suggestions above would solve that, especially Marlo. Her and her antics alone could boost the ratings to a 2.0 and higher.

Or they could get the great Carlos King (EP of RHOA) to cast the other spots and produce. He could save this show.

Oh plz. Nene is so full of sh*t. She ain't going nowhere. Her acting career is dead before it started, and her time is dwindling down on DWTS. And needs to stop acting brand new like she hasn't talked down to people. She's pissed because Kenya has usurped her from the throne. And this tweet says so many things. 1. Kenya came prepared and dragged her a** good at the reunion. 2. She's feeling bad that her alleged scheme with Phaedra and Porsha fell flat, and now everyone is learning about it and she has egg on her face. Plus, she's feeling the heat already. 3. Bravo won't bend to demands and get rid of Kenya because I'm sure she's pitched it.

• Members

I personally don't believe that Miami is 100% coming back. DC was in negotiations for season 2 before it was canceled and I imagine Miami is in negotiations depending on how well the search goes for new housewives and how well other Bravo shows do. Since so many are doing well and are basically housewives shows, I think that will hurt Miami. Right now you have Married To Medicine, Blood Sweat and Heels and Shah's of Sunset all doing well. Also, Blood Sweat and Heels is casting a spin-off in DC and I'm sure Married To Medicine has one in the works somewhere.