Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Dayum, Eric. LMAO.

Brandi may be a lot of things but she's not a complete idiot. We're not talking about Hollywood friends, we're talking about husband and wife. I don't think she was expecting Ken to be neutral at all ... just less definitive. I think she did/does love him. It hurt her for him to tell her what he initially did in those terms.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LMAO! I could see Nene making threats like that and I do think that will keep them from bringing Marlo on full-time, but it wouldn't work to get rid of Kenya. *If* Nene did leave I think they'd bring on Marlo and try to get Kim or Sheree or both back so you can still have originals in the bunch. I also think the show would do just fine without Nene, but I can't see Nene dropping the show until she has a rock solid acting gig.

• Members
I'm slowly but surely coming around to the idea of dropping Phaedra and Porsha and bringing on Kim and Sheree plus a new woman to interact with Nene, Cynthia, Kandi, and Kenya. Drama would be off the charts. I just dont want to be depressed seeing Sheree in a tiny apartment on air mattresses.

And if Kim isn't going to film full time she needs to stay gone. No half stepping this time around. I need her in the drama and being messy like she used to be.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Season 5 would've been epic with Kim and IMO regardless of how much she films with the ladies, her family life is interesting enough to fill segments. She gave great material in those episodes of season 5. I think she works better within the housewives than she does on a spin-off. Also with her done with having kids I could see her mixing it up with the ladies again.

• Members

5RgQbvv.jpg

Her hair and dress were great but her lips were so distracting. Kyle looked and sounded crazed

Yolanda, SHUT THE F--K UP! She tells Carlton not to get involved in the Kyle/Lisa stuff, yet she KEEPS getting involved throwing her two cents into it. Bitch....BYE!

There is no accountability on Brandi's part. She says she's not blaming Lisa for the things she said, but then turns around and says Lisa manipulated her into saying those things. WTH? She also looks ridiculous with the constant comparison's to Scheanna, like when she asked which one would be saved if there was a fire. After all the crap Brandi has done and said to Lisa in the last several months, of course the answer to that question, asked now would not be Brandi. She sounded like a child that's jealous that her mother favors her stepchild. Wahh, wahhh wahhh. Oh shut up you crybaby.

Saying it feels like Lisa is cheating on her with Scheanna (as she equated that Eddie being with her), well she said similar things this season about Lisa cheating on her Kyle. I don't see Lisa whining about Brandi cheating on her with Yolanda or Kim for that matter. Why? Bc she's grown and Brandi is a child

Joyce's husband was looking mighty good, especially with that weight loss

Good for Ken to apologizing to the blondes, but UGH to Yolanda. Loved that Ken called her out on inserting her ass into a conversation that didn't involve her, but she wouldn't own up to it even though its on tape. I cant stand how much of a hypocrite she is bc she hates when people do this yet she does it ALL the time. I just spent the past 3 weeks watching 3 hours of her interrupting people and inserting herself into other people's issues!

oh wow, I came into this thinking this was about BH, and I was ready to give you the side eye

Lisa has never said she hates Scheanna

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Your right.

But she has implied abd outright said she isn't a friend, that she diesnt know her, that she knows nothing about her, that she's just an employee, etc. she def downplayed their actual friendship or is lying about it now. She made it a point of saying she doesn't hate Scheena like she does Kristen but she's also has defended her this season and stopped that nonsense at the reunion here.

I think Brandi's issue of Lisa using her to generate story/buzz for VOR/Scheena is valid. ESP after Brandi did it to please her and help her friend out but then asked her to stop it abd Lisa refused. It's understandable she'd feel betrayed if Lisa downplayed her relationship with this girl, then distanced herself as seemingly getting closer/revealing a closer relationship with the girl esp since Brandi's best friend did this with Leeann. I also absolutely think if Ken cheated on Lisa and Brandi ever spoke to her let alone was friendly with her Lisa would freak out.

Yes to kyles lips! Between those, Lisa's atrocious hair and Joyce's dress there were a lot of distractions.

• Members

But that’s Brandi’s problem, not Lisa’s. As mentioned, Lisa has known Scheanna before she even knew Brandi. She is her employee and is Pandora’s friend, whom I believe she also does some work for. Brandi says she doesn’t want Lisa to fire her but the only way that she can completely write her off would be to do that. She’s not only Lisa’s employee, but she is now an employee of Bravo. Lisa has to interact with her and that involves having a more intimate relationship than most employers would have. Lisa is involved and has a relationship with ALL the VR cast members and that’s bc they are doing a tv show together. She’s stressed that several times during this reunion.

Are they friends? Scheanna is an employee and via the friendship with Pandora is an acquantice. Brandi is putting her on the same level, and that not the case. I doubt Lisa is calling Scheanna early in the morning to have long conversations or hanging out together as girlfriends. Their time outside of filming is probably limited, whereas Lisa and Brandi had a real relationship that extended off camera. Brandi is being super paranoid and jealous.

Now Lisa may have been wrong for not warning Brandi that time when Scheanna was going to be serving at the party but its getting to the point that its real childish. We’ve seen Lisa hide Scheanna away and scurry her off bc she was scared of how Brandi would feel. I thought the point of the sitdown 2 years ago would be so that they could move on and that this wouldn’t keep being such a recurring issue bc they are in the same circle. I don’t think Lisa is in the wrong for being around Scheanna. It is what it is and if Brandi feels she cant handle it, then she needs to do what is best for her and just stop being around Lisa, but she knew the situation when she came into it, so these tears now fall on deaf ears.

• Members

Thank you!

Brandi needs to build a bridge and get the f*ck over it. She's not going anywhere and neither is Scheana anytime soon. It just irks me that Brandi is still whining about Eddie cheating on her. Uhh ... Eddie cheated on Brandi with numerous women and this is public knowledge. Brandi needs to realize too that she opened the door for him to cheat when she decided it would be wise to start bringing other women in their bedroom and have threesomes (she said this on Howard Stern). Any man that tells his spouse that he wants to spice it up in the bedroom and that consists of another person, basically means he doesn't thinks that Brandi was enough for him. That was a red flag right there.

I'm just over Brandi being a victim period. I'm praying to GOD that Viv, Kenya, and Kate are dragging her ass from hell and back on Celebrity Apprentice.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

I hope they updated it like ATL, MIA, and NYC did. It'll be a shame if NJ keeps the same, basic a** opening/title card (like OC) when they could've switched it up. My hopes aren't high though as they didn't switch it last season when they should've, using that shot of them by the tree as the title card. When the lowest rated show (MIA) and the international shows (Vancouver and Melbourne) have better openings, that's sad. :P

• Members

7816435_himym_-_whaaat.gif?itok=P8nabqjm

I love you but no. Atlanta's opening is on point. The OC opening still looks like Microsoft Powerpoint '98. They could spruce it up, a LOT. For instance, why not use that shot of the women together (this season) by the orange tree as their title card? And we don't need shots of the family in the background anymore. They are supporting characters not the stars. They can get a quick shot like they do in the more update HWs openings. It's time to depart from the old HWs openings.

*side eye at NJ & OC*