Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Maybe Lisa can forgive? Okay, Maybe Brandi can forgive, too. A lot is said about Brandi's ability or inability to be a good friend, but Lisa surely lacks in that department as well. It's really how you handle the tougher times that speak even louder than what goes on in the good times.

Lisa's blog...

When Brandi came on to this series part-time the majority of the other women were plotting Lisa's demise. Brandi wasn't the only one without "friends." Lisa is rewriting history like she and Ken were Brandi's great protector when she came on the show. Nah. Lisa initially believed Kyle and Kim about Brandi. Brandi & Lisa got along when Lisa got to know Brandi a little better but it's not like they were that close. Brandi flirted with Ken whenever she got a chance and they laughed about it. End of story. Lisa latched on after the first reunion. What happened at that reunion? Brandi had Lisa's back against everybody there and BFF Kyle dared to speak against the Queen Bee (okay, it was more than that with Kyle - she had clearly joined with Adrienne, etc to nail Lisa BUT still).

Lisa acting like Brandi was a liability she "adopted" as a friend from the start when the aforementioned is accurate and when she was very, very happy with Brandi taking on [Lisa's] enemies [for her]? Ugh. Lisa and Ken weren't the only ones putting their neck on the line to back up a women a lot of people had problems with.

^^^ Brandi clearly isn't the only one rewriting history and coming up with some utter pitiful BS.

Re: Scheana. Lisa needs to be honest about this chit, too. She's clearly closer to Scheana then she lets on - more family friend than employee. It's her right, but don't be a yo-yo about the issue just to try to win sympathy or an argument. Own it.

Heh. Yolanda is really not here for Lisa - and in a different way that Kyle and Brandi. Yolanda DGAF what she thinks. She just enjoys seeing her dragged because she honestly thinks she deserves it.

The only ones I thought exhibited real tears and emotion for most of that reunion are Brandi and Ken. Brandi is a bit of a messy train-wreck but she keeps it real - outside of the fillers - on an emotional level.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Except for Adrienne, none of the "fired"/"retired" women are any more class-ified or money-fied than the current cast. Camille, Taylor married into money and would be classified as social climbers like quite a few of the women currently on the cast. They lost money with Adrienne but most people barely remember her name. Camille's shady-a-- was fun and they lost that but IMO they could IMO get her back if they wanted her back.

Andy has always gone hard on Lisa at the reunions. Maybe she rubbed him the wrong way early on OR maybe he just likes Kyle better. OR maybe he just likes chit stirring.

Lisa is doing nothing for BH ratings, whether or not she has enemies. Same goes for all the women. Bravo could put 6 nicely designed boiled eggs as the cast of RHOBH and get about the same ratings it does - read: RHONY, RHOOC, etc... The show will survive with about the same ratings it has without Lisa, without Brandi, without Kyle, etc... It's not like RHOBH has ever come close to challenging RHOA or RHONJ except in terms of buzz.

• Members

Interesting that you feel Yolanda isn't here for Lisa yet the only relevance Yolanda had at this reunion was everything Lisa. I know that if were Yolanduh and I truly didn't give a flying lemon pledge about someone the last thing I would do is give them and all topics of conversation about them my undying attention. I'd be daydreaming about my fridge and thinking about all the meals (guacamole) I'd be preparing for my love.

• Members

Andy goes hard on any of the women who don't answer and engage. Lisa defects. So he goes in. That's a great host IMO.

And I love how everyone is so ~outraged that he didn't give carktonandn Jouce endless time to talk and give their opinions on [!@#$%^&*] that had nothing to do with them when it's often complained about that reunions spend time on people nobody cares about, like Kim. You can't have it both ways.

• Members

RHONY:

While Aviva is messy and so is her friend, Amanda, I am NOT liking Jabberjaw Heather and Carole. Especially Heather. Heather just comes off as inorganic this season and tries to hard to be a bad a**. Why didn't she do that on Ramona last season when Ramona was verbally dragging her ass from one side of the room to the other? Heather needs to mind her business and let Carole handle it. She's a big girl. She can clearly handle Aviva. I don't expect Heather to like Aviva but do like Kristen is doing and just sit there and shut up until spoken too. Until Aviva pulls your chain, Heather, don't bark. I'm glad Amanda was coming for that ass. She's clearly working for her apple for next season and I can't even hate her grind. :P

• Members

I think the difference is that Andy was all about letting Blandi, Yolanduh, Vyle and Krypt Keeper interject in any conversation Lisa was having with any one of them yet when Joyce or Carlton would interject on any conversation they were having with Lisa he would shut them down and zip them up. Clearly he knows how in the negative these girls are compared to Lisa and I'm sure he's been warned by the higher ups to turn the viewers opinion around about most of these househags so viewers will return next year. As Joyce and Carlton are most likely out he really didn't give a [!@#$%^&*] about them and let Kim slide as respect for a vet before they give her a one way ticket to witch mountain.

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

OK. This season of NY seems to be the most entertaining since seasons 2 and 3 of Jill and Betheny.(I still re-watch them religiously) God bless the mother of all functioning sociopaths for giving us VIVA AVIVA! This basket case is giving the show LIFE.

Sonja, what can I say. I love her to death.

Atlanta - best season since season 3. It's completely re-freshed with Kenya taking the spotlight and becoming the grand bitch of the show. Love it.

Beverly Hills - something was very wrong this season. It was all off. Nothing worked. NOTHING. At the end it all felt so heavy and boring.

Edited by divinemotion

• Members

OMG, I am so far behind on all these episodes, about two weeks. Miss a day, miss a lot! I have no clue out of BH, Atl and Ny which to start first. My heart says NY. My head says Atl. My ulcer says BH.

• Members

I loved Carlton's blog! Yes, she is hateful and yes she is very much a hypocrite but at least she calls most of these situations as she see's it. She likes Yolanda but even put her on blast for her part of trying to always shush her up anytime she'd speak her opinion against Kyle in regards to Lisa. I'm still on the fence if I want her back. On the one hand, she can be quite boring and her look most of the season was well below everyone else's. On the other hand, she has a really hot husband and she gets under Kyle's skin like no other!

I'm really tempted to purchase the NY season after watching the first two episodes. I can't wait to see Heather put saggy tits A-man-duh in her place! And I'm definitely team Luann. She's so beautiful!

• Members

Funky Dineva is saying Nene, Phaedra, Cynthia, and Kandi are doing a standoff. Refusing to sign their contracts until Porsha is rehired. They feel there's no way Bravo will fire all of them ESPECIALLY when the show has been hitting series highs this season and is up almost a million viewers compared to last year. That being said reps at Bravo are not getting rid of Kenya as they feel she is part of the reason the show has been so successful ratings wise this year.

Cynthia's ass needs to stop fronting. She know she needs that check!

C9fnNH0.gif

http://www.funkydineva.com/the-atlanta-housewives-may-be-holding-a-standoff-to-help-porsha-keep-her-peach/