Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Star was fine on the show. She wasn't even vicious in the boardroom, simply as a lawyer she had good reasoning skills to prevent Trump from firing her. She always worked hard anyway, so it way always a no brainer to keep her. Nene and Star were friends until Nene felt Star turned on her by saying she should be Project Manager. Nene, being an uneducated fool, assumed Star was manipulating the girls and things to make her look bad. In reality, Nene was the only castmate (I believe on either team) that hadn't made ANY money for her charity, so Star said it only made sense for Nene to be next. Considering the goal of the show, Star was right. After that Nene attacked Star and then quit like a baby once Trump switched her from Star's team. She wanted to continue treating Star like garbage and got mad, that's it. It was typical Nene.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Melbourne!

I know I repeat myself every week but I LOVE Gina. Can we steal her and bring her to Beverly Hills? I can see her and Lisa hitting it off. These women try their best to paint Gina as the villain, yet they end up looking horrible and she is just fabulous

5WWUDXU.gifnqvbi8.gif

vUdBhh2.gif212ed85.gif

At one point they were fighting amongst themselves and Gina whipped out her compact and started fixing her makeup, not giving a f--k about them

LMAO at her comparison between her dogs and Andrea and Lydia

FJmVWWR.jpg?1

Janet confronted Gina at the table and said the other girls were involved and Jackie was like "what do you mean involved?" The look on her face was priceless! Them girls put Janet up to confronting Gina and then tried to throw her under the bus. Its real rich how Andrea and Lydia were so offended that Gina talked about them behind their backs, yet they do that about her every week!

I love Chyka and how she seems to be the only fair one that has Gina's back and isn't falling into the high school antics

2diexdy.gif

She is flat out hilarious and her talking head about looking like a stick with big tits had me ROFL

• Members

Cheap I don't know whether to love you or hate you. I LOVE you for that fabulous recap of the best HW series on air right now, but my HATE comes from my jealousy that you've seen it and I'm stuck waiting till I get off work to watch it!! :D Gina is EVERYTHING. I feel like she snatches more and more of my weave each week.

• Members

I hope it wet your appetite bc it was such a good episode! IA with the previous Andrea/Jody Claman comparisons. Andrea was trying TOO hard this episode. Unlike Jody though, there is nothing fun about her. As nasty as Jody was, I at least could laugh at her at times. Andrea is just bitter with nothing remotely interesting to like. She keeps trying to rile Gina up and it KILLS her that Gina doesn't give in to her bait. Its actually quite pathetic to watch

• Members

The difference between Jody and Andrea's tired ass is that I honestly did not realize she was a part of the cast until the ski vacation episode. She was as irrelevant as humanly possible and is only somewhat relevant because of the dragging she has received from Gina! She is easily my least favorite and the one I wouldn't invite back next season.

• Members

RH of Melbourne was so good. In fact, I'm going to watch the episode again right now.

Janet is a gossip, but she is straightforward with Gina and I think Gina gets Janet.

Chyka, she is wonderful, a totally decent person who strives to be really fair.

Andrea is such a bitter bitch.

Lydia is a puffy faced cow.

Jackie is a hilarious kook.

Gina is a fabulous diva. She is a force of nature.

The show is shot so beautifully, the music is near identical to that used in Vancouver and the arc is so perfect. And it's only 10 episodes, so we're going to have a fabulous run for the next 3 episodes. I think the seasons being too long is killing BH and the rest.

• Members

Was surprised at the vitriol and ridicule Kenya got on Twitter for how devastated she was about the dog. I get that some people don't understand the bond between people and animals, but I'm a big dog guy. Whatevs.

Nene needs to get over herself. She's acting like she's Dame Maggie Smith herself and can pick and choose projects without honing her craft. Plus, why hadn't we heard about this fashion line before? Shades of She by Sheree...

• Members

Velvet dying killed me because a year ago this month, my own dog passed away. So seeing this was a rehash of everything.

Nene got on my nerves tonight. She has too much hubris and not enough humility. And I don't believe that some of these sitcoms have offered her a million dollars and she turned it down. B*tch, top tier actors don't even get a million per season on top shows, and you think we're supposed to believe you did? Still got love for you (a little bit) but to the left. She was on some extra sh*t. If anyone was offering her any role, she should've taken it because she isn't that great at acting. Sorry....

The entire Williams family must be slow because Lauren not seeing an attachment on an email is sad. But hey, birds of a feather flock together, so Porsha and sister (Lauren) are meant for each other. Two bird-brain bi*ches. I wish Kandi would've fired her ass.

Mama Joyce ... This woman is just agitating. I felt for Todd, but a part of me wishes he would've cursed her o-u-t, OUT!

• Members

I can't deny it, I did laugh at the situation with Kenya. I'm not proud of that. I love animals. IMO, they were sort of semi playing it for laughs. I feel her on the dog if she didn't make up the story but it just all seemed so animated (read: extra).

Nene and her room of yes-people feeding her delusions of grandeur? Uhm, yeah ... no.