Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Uhh no. Nene looked a HAWT ass mess. Sorry. She was stiff as hell. I've seen plywood with more flexibility then she did. But I hope that she remains in the competition because clearly she's having fun, and this show is giving us glimpses of the Nene (many of us once loved dearly) again.

Overall, DWTS has jumped the shark. It doesn't even hold my attention like it did years ago. I liked last season because Amber won, but it was still something off about the show.

• Members

^

LMAO! tongue.png But I hate that they keep inviting Julianne back to the show. She's so boring and not that missed. And I quickly get tired of them propping her to the audience like she's the best professional on this show--a major reason this show is on its deathbed. I feel that they cater too much to Mark, Derek, and Julianne (when she was on the show) instead of making it a level plain field.

And when it comes to the 4th judge aspect, IDK why they don't reach out to Paula Abdul or Debbie Allen and just bring either one in as the 4th permanent judge and be done with it. TBH, when DWTS reaches it 20th season, which is 2 seasons from now, they need to wrap it up. Put a fork in it.

• Members

Now TMZ is reporting that the cast is threatening to walk if Porsha isn't kept on.

Do we believe this? For one, she was likely to be fired REGARDLESS, so who cares? I also find it hard to think they care what Phaedra thinks since they canceled her spin-off and likely wouldn't invite her back. Perhaps they really don't care and will bring her back as well. Also, Kenya is coming back regardless so they can drop trying to get her fired.

In reality, I think they'll buckle and come back. I hope Bravo isn't stupid enough to fold and bring Porsha back. She has no story and is a complete moron. They need to add somebody to freshen things up and she is the obvious person to go.