Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The only thing that would be better than this Nene one on one would be if he had gotten Kenya and Nene together. But you know Nene would have refused.

I don't hate it. I think the wavy side looks great and if it were like that on both sides I think she could rock it.

The just like that, bloop! moment was hilarious. I was hoping you'd catch it.

• Members

Lol of course she would. I remember the shade she gave the other girls when she went on Wendy saying she's the only one that gets invited alone bc the other women were boring . Hell no would she share the stage with Kenya!

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

That was a GREAT Wendy interview. Wendy was speechless.

I forgot to add - I do feel very badly for Kenya, losing a pet is horrendous. But the whole thing really seemed like she was acting. I felt her sadness was real, but she was WAY overdoing it for drama and that makes me question the sincerity of the whole thing. Except maybe in her talking heads. She did seem genuinely choked up there.

• Members

My how things change. If we went back a couple hundred pages in this thread to the last time there was a 1-on-1 with NeNe, people were all excited and saying how good it's gonna be.

I just hope she takes some accountability. Her delusions are getting right up there with Jill and Danielle.

• Members

I didn't capture it bc I know for sure that someone on Tumblr will

As for her hair, the wavy side looks nice but the wig is awful. In fact her hair this season has been a hot mess. I always hated the blonde but her wigs were alright. It finally hit me what is wrong with her this season and its that awful hairline. Her wigs from the past had bangs and hid the part between the wig and her head, but she's gone bangles this season, which draws attention to her forehead. Her hair looked more natural in the past but this new style looks so cheap and very obviously that its a wig

• Members

Nene seems a bit over the moon about her new DWTS partner. If she makes it past this week, what are the odds that she won't make Tony feel not up to standards? Hehe. I don't think Nene is a bad dancer by any means but she is one of the weaker dancers this season (this season has a lot of exceptional dancers), if her new partner can make this one of the top dances of the night he truly is the greatest DWTS professional dancer/choreographer ever.

• Members

Kenya is an over the top, dramatic, LOOK AT ME kinda person. I understand why people think she was faking or playing it up for the camera, but I believe she would have been mostly like that without them. She's just that kinda person and it's why she's so polarizing.

• Members

I like Nene's new talking head. Those waves are EVERYTHING.

Not sure how to feel about Kenya's dog. I used to be whatever about such things when I was younger, but having a friend live with me for a while (with dog in tow) changed that. So I can see why people would be upset over a beloved pet since I grew to love that dog. But part of me always goes if you can care for a pet so much, why can't you do the same for your fellow man and the like.