Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Some of the shocking, nastiest tweets came from Funky Dineva. Hell, even a female blogger from DC was making jokes about the situation. Regardless how I feel about someone, I'd never kick them when they were this down in the dumps. I had to get off Twitter because I found it all to be gross. I'm praying none of these people are pet owners. Tonight was a failure for the human race, IMO.

• Members

I think some of the reactions in here are a little extra. IDK.

There were some people that cried with Kenya. Some people thought Kenya was making it up. So what? Most try-hard reality stars would get the same side eye. Some people laughed. It's hard to deny there was an element of Bravo playing this for comedy. Some people thought Kenya was being OTT. Uhm, even when it's not about an allegedly dead dog, Kenya is usually being OTT to the point of acting. Some people made jokes (Phaedra planning the memorial) because of some of the aforementioned reasons.

I've cried like a little bitch over a bitch or two in my life, so I would generally not laugh at a situation like that UNLESS you add some of the ingredients that were included in this situation.

• Members

We won't know for sure until tomorrow but rumor has it Nene has been paired up post-switch up with Derek. Seems a little disastrous but insiders are saying they actually work great together. Should be interesting. He won with a big, fabulous black girl last year, so maybe he can do it again!

• Members

I think the problem with Kenya is that she always comes off as fake even when she's being real. It may not be that often but I do feel that this was real and she genuinely was devastated over Velvet. I can also recognize that this is Kenya and everything she does is over the top so why would this be any different? I hated Brandi this past season in BH but even I sympathized with her over her dog. Sometimes real life [!@#$%^&*] happens even on a reality show and I'm sure this is the reason Kenya is pretty much low key for the finale. Regardless, Velvet was a [!@#$%^&*] cute dog and no living creature deserves a violent death. RIP :(

• Members

Oh. My. God. Nene's new talking had is absolutely horrendous. And her career is hilarious to me.

Do not care about Porsche or Peter losing his space.

I feel for Kenya. I don't get the connection between people and pets really but I've seen many people be depressed over losing their dog. Kenya is all alone so that dig was likely her life.

Love kandis story this season. I really feel for her.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

To each his own but I did not find it funny what Dineva said at all, while he is sitting over there looking like a damn yeti. And of course he'd want Velvet to die because he needs a new toupee and all his wigs look like a damn fur baby anyways.

He's only pressed because Kenya sued his ass because he was stupid enough to post an image of a check addressed to her online. That bobble head whoremonger can have several seats. He along with Michelle Brown @ STFA need to jump off Phae and Kandi's dicks. It's not a good look of them.

• Members

fiUWVrc.jpg?1

What do ya'll think of her new talking head? One of the bloggers need to capture her "Just like that, BLOOP!" gif. She looked so stupid talking about the millions of dollars she's left on the acting table, saying she chooses to only do things that elevate her. Why then hasn't she had received an acting gig since Ryan Murphy's two shows? And wanting to do drama without being committed to acting classes....really?

Porsha looked stupid trying to check Kandi about her team

7f6j9F4.jpg?1

I feel like Ive seen this scene of Cynthia confronting Papa Smurf over money a dozen times already. BTW, her Beyoncé weave was gorgeous

OMG, poor Kenya! To watch your dog being killed in front of your eyes is awful. That's pretty sad especially watching her struggle to have a child, not having a relationship with her mother, that dog was a support for her. Such a rare scene of true raw emotion. I liked that she was able to share her tragedy with the two cast members she's closest with.

27wyg68.gif

Im sorry but LMAO at Cynthia's reaction

Mama Joyce is such a shady bitch! When asked about the conflict she has with Todd and Kandi, she goes "since he's been with her, she's gained like 30 lbs". Who says that?

Phaedra was so irrelevant this episode. I didn't even notice she was absent till she got that 1 minute scene in between segments

some of the comments are disgusting. I saw her called a psycho for crying over her dog

the switch is a one week thing. She goes back to Tony next week if she survives

Edited by Cheap21