Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I just finished Beverly Hills reunion and what a bore. I will say that Brandi does nothing for me. I was a HUGE fan of hers season 2 and 3, but she just wasn't interesting or watchable for me in any aspect this year. I feel she's a Lynne, Alexis or Gretchen that was a good cast member, but is past her prime now. Of course she won't go anywhere, but I just am not featured her anymore. Despite all the tears I felt nothing from her. I also feel over Yolanda who didn't have much to offer except constantly shutting up Joyce and Carlton. The only really interesting moment was when the husbands came out. I thought Ken and Michael both provided memorable moments to the reunion.

• Members

That Amanda chick from NYC sais her and Kristen were both auditioning for a main spot ans Heather tried her hardest to get Kristen that role.

Meant to say I didnt miss Ramona AT ALL during this episode. She seems pretty over it and is half assing her way around this year. Wouldn't mind if she left. I loved Sonja/Aviva/Carole/Heather/Kristen/Amanda

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Frankly, good for Taylor/Shana...she was hilarious her last season when the money was gone, the Birkins were fake and she settled her lawsuits by hawking her engagement ring. At that point she just did not give a damn and threw Adrienne under the bus just as she should have. It was Taylor...unplugged. And I loved it.

I hope she has a happy ending with this guy and that all is well for her and Kennedy. She paid a great penance. Now she should have some peace.

• Members

I missed Ramona in this past episode. Surprise, surprise! If nothing else, wouldn't it have been interesting to see this play out where Ramona is NOT the source of the angst and thoughtless comments? Well, anyhow, *I* hope she's back next week.

I love having LuAnn back, and seeing Aviva sweat over Carole and her "alliances". Her paranoia is reminding me of Danielle Staub and I LOVE it.

Sonja is sad. But I'm loving laughing with at her. I would've made side comments during her burlesque show too, but that's the bitch in me. :)

Next week looks great!

• Members

NYC:

I missed Ramona not being there for Luann's first scene - would love to see where those two are right now in their relationship. I love having Luann back - she's always been a favorite of mine.

Amanda is trying way too hard. She looks like she belongs on NJ as another wannabe trying to create conflict. She even looks like that other NJ supporting character - the realtor.

I really love this season of NYC so far - LOVE!

Oh, and Heather's husband is hot as hell - a little short - but hot as hell. He may have replaced Mario for me as hottest househusband.