• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Justifications and excuses.

She beat her down. You wanna see it cuz you hate Kenya. Period.

Own it. There's nothing wring with it. I love basket ball wives and a huge part of it is they get physical with each other. This season of real wold has been great cuz they get into legit fights.

That said I can't think of one wife hitting another I'd be very down to see tho.

That sounds more likely, and exactly like what we will see, but I do believe there was likely a slap/hit/hair pull involved.

• Members

I could see Porsha getting sent home. If Kenya refused to remain filming then you KNOW Bravo is going to choose her over Porsha, who was basically gonna get fired anyway. Also, they have endless guest stars appearing and Porsha isn't relevant to any of their stories, so that just gives them an extra spot on the couch.

• Members

You know, another thing. I notice in a couple of blogger reports they're talking about how out of line Kenya is for calling Apollo a jailbird and things of that nature. I don't get that. It seems like people are willing to give anything a pass just because they don't like her. Phaedra has been hating on her all season, Apollo has been lying on her plus we know Apollo (and probably Phaedra) is guilty of what he is accused of. I feel like Apollo gets a pass on everything wih these fools.

No lies told. It's not forced, it's just on fire. I hope the ratings keep going up. This is their new season 3.

• Members

Me too, Chic Cést La Vie! She's such a big part of the NYC brand.

I wonder if Bravo would be open to airing an episode or 2 of NYC after Atlanta, particularly during the reunion episodes, to give viewers something to get interested in, knowing that ATL is winding down. Unfortunately, I don't think Bravo has confidence in NYC on Sundays and OC on Mondays to withhold the ratings momentum that ATL has gained.

I wonder when the Jersey promos will begin. Here comes another semi-reboot!

BH: This is one of those reunions where you're hoping for some sort of resolution or revelation, but nothing is actually happening. They easily could've condensed this into 2 parts (or less).

Edited by Gray Bunny