Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Radar is reporting that Porsha whooped Kenya at the reunion today because Kenya supposedly brought sex toys to the reunion and taunted Porsha about being a beard. I for one don't believe this article because of how it's written but here's the article link for you to judge for yourselves:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/03/kenya-moore-porsha-stewart-fight-beat-up-real-housewives-atlanta-reunion/

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Porsha has nothing to lose at this moment so I won't be too surprised if this turns out to be true.

I sorta like the hair style and color Nene has but combined with the pink dress it looks a little weird to me. Kandi def is glowing in that picture. One thing I'll say about Kandi is that when she smiles you can just feel the warmth and it comes across very genuine.

• Members

I wonder if they'll fire whatshername due to this, if it's true. I'm not sure that Bravo carries that no-physical-violence policy.

My problem with Kenya in Kenya versus whatshername debacle is that Kenya has no room to be talking while having recently had a supposedly gay boyfriend and currently having a fake boyfriend.

• Members

theres been physical violence between Bravo cast members before, so I doubt it. Porsha was likely on her way out anyway. I doubt Bravo will air that and I hope they don't if true. They already jumped the shark when they had the Joes fighting on NJ. I really do not care to see the women stoop down to that level

• Members

Why would it? RH isn't Basketball Wives or Bad Girls Club. Grown women in their 30s and 40s do not need to be hitting on each other and only makes Porsha look even more stupid and childish. She's a liability and proves that she isn't on their level. Maybe she needs to go over to Oxygen and get off Bravo. To me its a turn off. I turned out f Basketball Wives when the violence became to excessive as these women were two grown to be acting so damn foolish. If RHoA gets to that level and Porsha is the one to drag it, then Im done. If you cant fight with your words, then move to the left. I may be messy but I have my limits, It would be in Andy's best interest to not air a physical altercation. Allude to it and have the camera fade to black with a message acknowledging something went down when they return from commercial break.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

You're right, but I'm pretty sure it was the highest of the season. I might be wrong, but either way it was a very, VERY talked about night and starting from there people began referring to this as the best season ever. I really, really doubt they will cut any footage of this fight unless of course there's legal issues with it.

• Members

Tamar's muppet ass can't talk about nobody when everybody knows that she was f*ckin' Jermaine Dupri's daddy back in the day because his mother whooped Tamar's ass in the elevator and there is supposedly a tape out there displaying this ass whooping. Also, Vince on s1 of their show spilled that Tamar seduced him when he was in a relationship with another woman, so people in glass houses should not toss stones. Everyone knows that Tiny/Kandi/Tamar--that whole clique was tricking and whoring their way through ATL in the 90s. Tamar, have several seat. Hasn't K. Michelle & Joseline from LAHHATL dragged you enough? Haven't your own sisters dragged you enough? Have a seat, mealy mouth bish.

Now onto Porsha. If she fought Kenya, then she's a weak b*tch. Real women fight with their words, weak women fight their hands when they know they don't have the intelligence to withstand an argument. Regardless how one feels about Kenya, she doesn't deserve that if true because Porsha was the main one bringing up that Kordell is gay this past season. Hopefully, this is the last time we see Porsha. She let Kenya get to her and she's once again allowed Kenya to emerge victorious. Yes, Kenya might've gotten her ass beat but she'll come off looking so much better in the long haul. Hosea Williams is spinning in his grave. . . .