Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Kenya maybe getting dragged on Twitter.. but she got Rookie of the Year in the RH awards. Like her or not, she certainly does know how to stir that big ole pot of drama.

I certainly knew when i saw best hair as a category that Joyce would win it LOL

Surprised BH got favorite housewife city over Atlanta.

I don't recall any blow ups at the bridal shop, were there any?

Even Nene would agree Vicki G deserves lifetime achievement award since she is the original.

I agree with the best line category, but not sure I understand the category that Kim's 'faint' won.

• Members

BH won best city because Lisa has VERY loyal fans (Yes, I'm one but I don't have time to vote. I got better things to do :P). They probably spent hours voting for them to win. ATL only lost b/c the entire cast is polarizing with fans but at the end of the day, we all know ATL is the best city. They don't need an award to show that. They have ratings and they'll be the last women standing at the end of the day. Vicki winning lifetime achievement ... meh. I understand it but I think that Nene and Bethenny (hell even Teresa) deserved it more. Those three women made HWs a household name (and franchise), and they've been the three (along with Lisa) able to crossover to mainstream. And Kenya deserved her awards; she put in WORK as a rookie. More than any rookie I've seen in HWs history. Only one I could see touching her was Aviva of NYC or Marlo had she been made an official HW.

• Members

The men of Celebrity Apprentice....

ca2014_zpsb4b3061c.jpg

No group photo of the women up yet, I think.

Lorenzo had really f'ed up his face. Geez.

Brandi and Kenya are definitely on the season as they're inviting Tweeters to come out to buy pie at Union Square. I'm somewhat close to the mens location for pie-selling tomorrow but it's a little too far and little too cold for me to stroll down there for lunch. Hopefully the girls get to choose and choose a lunch-time location near Columbus Circle/Central Park before long.

• Members

I'm living for Joyce! Andy continues to only call out Lisa, let others talk over Lisa, interject on behalf of other housewifes against Lisa... It's just so transparent. He knows the majority of viewers hate everyone but Lisa so he's trying to tip the scales in all the other househags favor. Sorry Andrew, it's not working.