Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I honestly wasn't expecting them to get into it with such ferocity. I mean coming from Aviva I wasn't entirely shocked that she was capable of going there...but Carole really surprised me with how adamant she was in her career as a writer and how she made credible digs at Aviva at the same time. Plus she called her psycho and a "b*tch". I was like OMG...next week looks hype.

Ramona does have a point tho that Carole's career has been the one constant in her life so it does make sense that she would defend it to the death.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Next week looks AMAZING for NYC. When Carole grabbed Aviva's face she looked like she wanted to go Nene-on-Kim on her. Aviva is just so nasty! I LOVE HER! It takes very little to set her off and then she is VICIOUS! I couldn't believe the way she came after Carole. It was clear that Carole wasn't insulting her with the ghostwriter reference since AVIVA IS NOT A WRITER. And I absolutely believe Carole when she says Aviva had ASKED HER to find a co-writer, hence why she brought it up. Aviva is VERY sneaky and she doesn't need the truth on her side to adamantly state things. I just can't believe they're getting crunk so fast. And I LOVE that it feels natural and not forced.

Other highlights are Heather, who is just killing it at life! Holla! the stuff with her son is VERY real and heart-wrenching and I love that she pays tribute to the sons donor. This reminds me of Aviva with the charity (for the children who are missing legs!) last season. Because of how these issues affected these women you actually believe that they're truly down for these causes and not doing it for publicity.

Another scene I can't wait for is Avery going to college. I have been riding with Avery since season one. She's a mini-Ramona in looks, but *so* different in personality. It's going to be so sad to see her leave. THIS is a Real Housechild. We've seen so many be obnoxious and it's nice to see one that is real and relatable like Avery. !@#$%^&*] Yolanda and her kids, I'm Team Avery over every Housechild. Seeing Ramona so emotional over her leaving is giving me life. Again, this just feels real and they're filming at the perfect time. Ramona is the MVP of this season so far for presenting a new side of herself and it not coming off forced.

Overall I give RHONY the MVP for Comeback Kid. They are WORKING it this season and it doesn't feel forced or desperate. I HOPE the ratings go up. IMO having 3 Housewives shows at once is a huge mistake. I hope the ratings go up once it's just ATL is gone.

• Members

Chris you are so right about Avery. She's like Teresa's girls on New Jersey. I feel especially connect to them and wish only the best for them as they move onto the next stage of life. I feel like I've watched them grow up right on television (Gia, trifling heffa Miliana, Audriana, and the quiet one who's name always escapes my memory)...

I'm fully expecting waterworks during the Ramona/Avery goodbye scene.....

And yes Aviva is so the white version of NayNay...b*tch went from zero to 10 in less than 1 millisecond and I LOVE IT. She absolutely has no shame either cuz if she's lying she's one of the best people on the planet at it.

• Members

I think that Bravo has dropped the ball big time with RHONY. Not only did they bench it for over a year, killing any momentum the show was building at the end of season 5, but they placed the show on Tuesday which is not their best night for ratings.

Why didn't Bravo place the show after Atlanta or BH? Maybe get some of those viewers?

While the other Housewife shows have evolved into trashy behavior (yet Atlanta has enough fun and interesting characters to counterbalance any trashy tendencies), I don't see New York in the same boat yet. Maybe season 6 will be that season.

• Members

I can't believe its been 4 days since the RHoBH reunion and I still haven't had a desire to post about it. Talk about boring. The way everyone would talk over Lisa and Joyce when they were trying to answer questions was obnoxious. And Andy is such an annoying host. He did not handle this reunion well at all.

• Members

I am however LOVING the new preview clip for Atlanta! Kenya to Phaedra: "If you're feeling froggy, jump!" It seems Gregg comes for Peter over his and Nene's argument at the charity event. Oh, Gregg. We know Nene probably gave you a talking to for not doing anything and this is just your chance to rectify that. I get it. She's your wife and you are her husband, you have to defend the other no matter what. But I'm sorry, Nene came up into Peter's face not vice versa. Tame the Neigh Neigh next time she tries to get crunk with one of her supposed best friends husbands. Bloop!

• Members

Yaaassss!!! I love me some Aviva too. She's like the Kenya of NYC. Messy. Loony. Delusional. Not afraid to go against the fray and ruffle feathers. Aviva is going to be the catalyst that revives this show. I'm hoping her and Ramona do mend fences and team up and take on Carloe and Heather, both who grate my nerves (especially Heather, who is now trying to become "street" because she worked for Diddy's punk ass once upon a time rolleyes.gif).

Long live Queen Aviva. wub.png

• Members

I've only ever seen a couple episodes of RHoNY season 5 and then watched the reunions so I probably don't have all the information to form a respectable opinion but who cares I'll give it anyways! I can kinda see things from Aviva's point of view and Carole's. Aviva does come off a bit cooky and insincere at times but I can't help but feel bad for her. She seems to be very socially awkward and I couldn't even begin to imagine what losing her leg did to her emotionally as well as mentally. Carole I like but there is just something about her that I don't love. I don't want to rag on this just because I don't know if she stepped on a land mine or something but whats up with her mouth? The way she talks and eats is just so distracting to me. And she did technically bring up the ghost writer thing first to Aviva who only returned the favor so I don't really understand what the big deal is. However, Aviva totally could've taken this situation and garnered sympathy from me if she didn't resort to mean girl "word on the street" schtick and start saying all that she's heard about Carole's career. I really don't know who I'm going to root for next week.

And I really do love the new girl. It was nice to see that she lived in such a modest home. She's friends with Brandi? Blech.

• Members

RHONYC

Loving this season, right out of the gate we have a fun to watch bit of drama between Carole and crazy ass Aviva. Next week looks epic with Carole grabbing Aviva's face and then Avery going to college.

Ramona and Sonja are still incredibly fun to watch for me. I'm looking forward to Luann swinging into the show again too. This season just seems incredibly well edited, focused and well shot.

• Members

I'm not sold on the new girl yet, but I'm sure I'll warm up to her once she becomes part of the drama, instead of just reacting to other people's tiffs and pretending like she cares.

I love Carole. The only thing I will say is that her motive to be on a Real Housewives show is more apparent than anyone else. (I get it. It's not 2008 anymore, and they're not aspiring actors trying to get exposure on a reality show. 95% of all Housewives are trying to promote some shiny piece of crap to sell). She's selling books and good for her. But she doesn't seem like the type to usually sign up for this sort of thing. Again, I love her, and she's a great find and has become one of the favorites on this new NYC cast.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Carole bringing up the ghostwriter thing makes perfect sense considering the entire time Aviva was sucking up Carole's ass she never mentioned writing or being a writer. This is obviously a book deal that was given to her based on her appearance on the show. It's perfectly reasonable to hire a writer to co-write you book when you aren't a writer. Every non-Carole housewife (except Simon & Alex who co-wrote their book) had a ghostwriter or a co-writer. Most celebrities have co-writers are ghostwriters, yet we're meant to believe Aviva wrote hers by herself? I just don't buy it.

From Carole's blog: