Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Miami was tired as hell last season. With Beverly Hills, I feel the same way. They should've kept Taylor as a friend and Marissa was interesting enough to continue on. I feel like these shows are crashing because they don't have enough faith in their product and are making too drastic changes.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I still think Carlton was a good casting choice, but the group as a whole is too dull so they're having to use scenes with her that would be typical filler. I think more than anything, the PRODUCERS have failed Beverly Hills this season. The dynamic is completely off and the script is wrong. I also don't understand how they're allowing the girls to leave Carlton out of the Puerto Rico trip that we know is going to be paid by Bravo. At this point she has tension with Kyle and Joyce, so why leave her out? Having them forced together on a vacation brings the worst out of these women. From a story perspective that is just a stupid story decision. Had it been Kyle or Lisa left out, then they are the personality types that will make a story out of it. Carlton likely won't care and will just cast a spell on them.

• Members

Fell upon Dr. Terry Dubrow's Twitter today. First of all -- I forget just how funny and personable this guy is.

Secondly, I have changed my mind and think Heather and Terry should transition over to RHoBH. BH really, really needs them!

Thirdly, Dr. Dubrow is filming a Bravo show called Botched where he and Paul Nassif fix people's terrible plastic surgery. Apparently Terry and Paul worked together at the beginning of their careers! Got to say, I am intrigued by the show's premise and the fact that TD and Catwoman's ex are working on a reality show together.

• Members

Carlton looked horrible at that group gathering at the gym and seemed completely out of sync/place. She's just not fun. And I'm so over her need for bondage and weird S&M fetish. Like I don't need to see that on television during every single episode of BH.

And yeah BH was fun because of just how incredibly loaded these ladies were (or in some of their cases wanted to be). Now it all seems so small and minor. Aside from Lisa and Yolanda, I can't think of anyone who's got the goods to bring back that feeling of glamor.

• Members

They should have demoted Kim to friend of wives, kept Taylor as friend of wives, made Carlton a friend of wives and given Camille her rightful spot back as a housewife. And I might get hate for saying this, but I miss Faye Rancid! She was a great villain and I lived for her fights with Brandi and Lisa!

• Members

Apollo is done. Arrested for Bank Fraud and Identity Theft AND he's still on parole. Just a matter of time, but his ass has to get locked up for this.

Link: http://sandrarose.com/2014/01/breaking-rhoa-reality-star-apollo-nida-arrested-for-bank-fraud/#.UuLon2VkMzo.twitter

Link: http://radiotvtalk.blog.ajc.com/2014/01/24/apollo-nida-phaedra-parks-husband-charged-with-fraud-identity-theft/