Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Apollo always came across as a dummy to me so Im not surprised. He's fine as hell but really what does he have to offer? Phaedra couldnt see past the d-ck when she stuck by and married him. It puzzles me how an educated successful attorney like herself could get caught up with a man like that

Holy sh-t! People are speculating that she was in on it. Her whole funeral business is part of the scam. Just think about it. Getting info on dead people is the perfect scheme to steal one's identity and commit fraud.

Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

*sigh* What is it with these fools committing crimes while being on a television show??!! Don't they realize it not only increases the chances of getting caught, but that the system will really bring the hammer down as an example to others? Damn, I can't really believe Phaedra was in on it, she's too smart for that, but even a himbo like Apollo should have known better.

• Members

I'm sure Phaedra knew what was going on and even if she was a part of it I doubt she left any evidence that could tie her back to it all. In her mind, worst case scenario, Apollo would take the fall. Which is okay, considering she already popped out two children with his model good looks. I'm sure she'll pray for him.

• Members

Good grief. I certainly hope Phaedra didn't know...but if she did...that she covered her ass expertly. That said, a spouse cannot be compelled to testify against his or her spouse, so unless the authorities actively pursue Phaedra on charges, she would be wise to wait thing thing out and once Apollo is behind bars, divorce him and move on.

• Members

VanderPump Rules

Finally all caught up to the show. Thank god that Kristen was barely in the first episode of Stasi's birthday but she came back full force in the second one. Ugh! She is so pathetic. She is making all this noise about Tom and once she finds out he cheated and lied, what does she do? Have sex with him. What a weak bitch and then has the nerve to get mad at her friends for being dissapointed in her. I thought we were going to get a break from her when she went home to the midwest but she was back within the same episode.

And did she really give Lisa an ultimatum? Ha! Had that been me, Id have told her, if she feels that way then she shouldnt bother to come in to work the next day

Ariana: "Technically Kristen is the victim in all of this, but she acts so bizarally that no one knows how to take her side" BINGO! Kristen is so awful that I cant feel sorry for her. She was so over the top calling Arianna a homewrecking whore. Bitch calm down. It was allegedly one kiss two years ago. How did she wreck any homes? You two arent even married. I dont get how she has so much venom for Arianna yet sleeps with Tom

tumblr_mzua5eNak51qbm4xbo1_500.gif

GO STASI! If I didnt like her already, this would make me an instant fan. Who doesnt want to slap Kristen and tell her to STFU

tumblr_mw474f35Gs1rze8s1o1_500.jpg

LOL
tumblr_mto7979IMc1sab2w5o2_500.jpg tumblr_mvs10icVsJ1ske8dlo1_500.jpg
DAMN

• Members

I'm still tripping off the fact that Kristen and Jax had sex and she had the nerve to be running around crying about Tom.

And yes I'm a Stassi fan as of now. She is so incredibly bitchy you can tell shes the only one who seriously considers herself a celebrity. It's aamusing. Her slapping Kristen is a plus

Damn Jax is HOT. He could get it like yesterday. *drools*

READY FOR RHOA TONIGHT!!!!

Edited by Eric83

• Members

For me, Jax is the type of man that you'd have to shower after checking out, alone sleeping with him. He's good eye candy, but I'd certainly not touch that with a ten foot pole.

I don't get the gay vibe from Flat Iron Tom, but Tom Swartz gives me the vibe a bit. Especially with him throwing girls underwear on stage when ever FI Tom is performing in his band.

Stassi is such a bitch, but she owns it and is entertaining. Kristen and Katie=no words and Scheana is so funny pretending to be 'above' the drama LOL