Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Also, from tvbythenumbers.com --- Vanderpump Rules has finally caught up to RHOBH in the ratings... they were listed above RHOBH, even though they tied in 18-45. Hopefully this tells Bravo something -- this season sucks!

VANDERPUMP RULES BRVO 9:00 PM 1538 0.7 DUCK DYNASTY AEN 8:30 PM 2187 0.7 REAL HOUSEWIVES BEV HILLS BRVO 8:00 PM 1786 0.7

• Members

Brandi -- and Yolanda -- came across very well in Sacramento. Interacting with normal RL people, Brandi can be very self-deprecating and human. Her relationship with her dad was touching, too.

But then she comes back to LA and moans about Lisa. Lisa's AWFUL! She treats me like a child! It comes off as resentment for Lisa's wealth and status, and it also comes off as looking for something, anything, to blame her for.

Lisa is an older generation to Brandi and I think she is naturally more maternal than sisterly with people. She was sharp with Brandi, telling her to "buck up" about her dog, but she was also in tears about the puppy. It looks hard but it is a very British trait -- the stiff upper lip. When things go bad, they tell you to count your blessings. Brits are actually quite shy people, especially about stuff like grief and love, and they try to cover up that shyness with humor.

Boyce swooning about her hubby's Big, Strong Defensive skills was heavy-handed. We get it! Another HW who thinks her husband is her 'king.' rolleyes.gif

Kim again half drunk in her VT. It's so weird seeing Kim being jovial because it always looks so forced.

I liked the Kyle sedar scenes even if the were obviously staged for the film crew in order to burnish her image on the show. Still, Kyle did mention way back in S1 when she was on a plane travelling that she takes one of the Jewish holy books with her for comfort. And she's talked about Mauricio being a nice Jewish boy at Reunions.

This show is seriously budget. Another warehouse gym?! Don't get me wrong, I liked the self-defense scenes and the guy teaching them very personable and good-natured (and hot). But the backdrop to all these "stories" is so blah. A boxing gym. A gun-range. Sacramento ended up looking positively luxurious in comparison.

And Carlton yet again yapping about pole-dancing. We get it. You like girls. Correction: you like pole dancers. You love the female body. Honestly, Bravo cut have cut this season down to 8 episodes and we wouldn't have missed a thing.

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHOA:

Kandi completely got Natalie AND Cynthia in line without even getting worked up. Loved every second of it.

I came into this season hating Kenya but damnit her messy ass is becoming the MVP of this season.

Porscha...still not sure why she exists let alone why she is still on the show.

The only thing these "Friend of Housewives" are succeeding at is getting slaughtered by the main cast and I'm loving it every single time.

• Members

RHOBH

I nearly thought it was going to be a Kim free episode...and then...out of nowhere, she emerges. Ugh.

Joyce and her gun and her tubby hubby. Whatever. I now realize Joyce reminds me of a young Charo. So everything about her is hilarious to me now. Give her twenty years, this is her future...

joyce-giraud-picture.jpg

charo-color-70.jpg

Kyle and her Big Fat Jewish Dinner...whatever. Maybe she's always done it. The fact she had a chef teaching her how to do says otherwise.

Lisa, as always, fabulous. Even in workout wear. A perfect 10.

Yolanda was extremely gracious in Sacramento and hit just the right note with Brandi's family, she was right to choose her over Lisa who would have been too different for them to handle. Lisa is high octane glamorous, and glamour isn't always approachable.

Brandi...what an angry lush.

• Members

One of the reasons ATL is working for me this season is that they have a large supporting cast and the "friends" really give the main women material to play off of. Carmen, Mama Joyce, Mynique, Natalie, Malorie, Marlo, Lexis...BH really should try and emulate that model. They had a small decent bunch with Camille, Faye and Marissa last season. Don't get why they downscaled bc the main women aren't really bringing it and they could use a supporting player to act as a catalyst for the drama. Miami also suffered when they got rid of the supporting players

Edited by Cheap21