Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Adrienne had already quit by that point, so she wasn't scared of any reprecussions. Bravo has been auditioning LOTS of women this season. Porsha is for sure on the chopping block and I would say Phaedra is next. You think she'd skip the reunion and risk being cut next season? She knows she needs to turn up and secure her spot.

Besides I don't see Phaedra chickening out. Why would she? She's a slick lawyer. If its brought up, she will say she cant discuss the legalities of the case for her family's sake and shut it down with that one line. She's not going to give up the opportunity to get a reunion check especially if she might need the money to handle Apollo's legal bills and there's her new business venture she wants to finance. I really don't see why she'd be scared to show up. Phaedra is lots of things, but she's not a coward

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I was looking at the TWOP thread for Atlanta (which had more about Peter - I don't know why Cynthia stays with him) and they said this news broke on Kenya's birthday. She must be loving it (I do think she'd be better off not saying too much on the reunion, as Phaedra would likely flay her, as she did last season).

I also found this, which someone made a few years back, when Nene and her husband had split. It's much catchier than that Party song.

• Members
I read the Secret Service had been following him for years and his accomplice snitched on him when she got arrested and had been wearing a wire when talking to him about what he's doing. He and Juicy Joe (and maybe Teresa) are about to do a few decades in the pen.

• Members

If Phaedra is in any way indicted, this story is going to be HUGE. I can't see anyway she couldn't be involved, but I also can't see her being stupid enough to get caught doing something as dumb as this. She seems like a smarter criminal. If the rumors of taped conversations are true, then Apollo is just done for. I just can't see a way out. I predict by monday that this story will be HUGE.