• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I miss her blogs, they were fab.

Nene threw shade at Kenya on Twitter last night after Kenya's bitchy blog entry.

BTW, Kenya claims Nene has met her "African Prince".

This is so weird because it's reminding me of Big Papa during season 1. Nobody knew who he was except Nene who had allegedly met him.

• Members

So on RHOBH, we are subjected to scenes of Kim with her dog or Carleton during some pole dancing and picking up girls for a 'sexy' pool party while on RH of Atlanta, we have some great scenes of gossip and cattiness. Though I don't think the fighting on next weeks Atlanta episode is a good thing because I like a show where put downs and slightly raunchy words are the way to go.

• Members

I love to hate Kenya. I LOL anytime she stirs the pot then sits back reveling in the drama. I almost felt bad for Natalie. Unlike Mynique. I actually think Cynthia was a bit of a [!@#$%^&*] stirrer as well and LOL'd when Kandi checked her with the Peter comment. They came for Kandi and that bitch conquered! Loved it!

And I really am over all the weight comments about Kandi and Phaedra. Especially when Nene does it. Has the heffa looked in the mirror lately? Bloop!