Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

People were tweeting so much about Marlo's return that she was trending (so was Christopher Williams lol). Bravo also knows how much we love Marlo, hence their Marlo Photo Gallery promoting her return: http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-4/photos/marlo-hampton-through-the-years

They need to just make her a housewife or give her a show. They KNOW people want Marlo and they have to know that she was the only reason to watch I Dream of Nene.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

ATL..

Nene assuming Kandi and them were gossiping about the other bunch because her and her group were [!@#$%^&*] talking says so much about her. Likewise about Cynthia being pressed when Kenya mentioned that other girls husband calling her a common law wife when she talked trash and dished gossip about her man. Nenes jealousy of Kandi has always been obvious tho and she tries to mask it as not liking her.

Kenya stays bringin it. Always. Porsche stay irrelevant.

Cynthia don't wanna be involved she shouldn't open her mouth. Dumb bitch. Her friend talked gossip and can't handle it coming out. Weak.

Basically I'm only here for Kandi and Kenya. The cast and the story is good, but they the best.

Kandi throwing Peter in Cynthia face was boss. Kandi then shut that other bitch down.

• Members

It annoyed me when the ladies all got on Kenya saying she shouldn't speak on someone's marriage if she hasn't been marriage. It sounded so ignorant. Christopher Williams actually alluded in an interview last year that he WAS single so Kenya wasn't wrong in what she was saying. Natalie is awful chick.

• Members

tumblr_mzoh9do9kb1qk08n1o2_250.gif tumblr_mzoh9do9kb1qk08n1o1_250.gif

I really like that we are getting more scenes with Kenya and her family. They help round her out. She needs to quit it though with this talk of her “African prince”. Girl you know you dont have a man. Kenya is not a private person so if she had a new man, especially one more successful and prominent than Walter, she’d be flaunting that and letting us all see it. She hasn’t even been photographed with anyone.

Marlo and Lexis in the house!

Kenya kissed and greeted everyone and gave Mel a wave….LOL.

tumblr_mzph4g8g4v1qd9agqo3_250.gif

Nene, please just stop with the ugly facials

tumblr_mzpi2uffa71qd9agqo1_250.gif

Phaedra, Porsha and Kandi’s bus looked so boring compared to MARLO, Nene, Kenya, Lexis and Mal. I know who’d Id want to be rolling with

x2KK3Rw.jpg

Them bitches look like they heading to a funeral! I bet Kenya tought she was going to stand out in white, but Lexis stole the spotlight.

When Marlo said “Hey Phaedra”, I had to think for a second and remembered she was one of the few cast members that didnt get read by her last time.

PMtkRtH.jpg

Ewww, why does it seem as if they are testing that Natalie? I didnt want to say it but since Chris B put it out there, she’s an uuuggggllly muthaf-cka. Kenya was wrong to put her marital business out there but at least she said it to her face and not just gossip behind her back. Scratch what I just said. Natalie went and ambushed Kandi with info on Todd, which was uncalled for. LMAO at Kenya referring to her “gift certificate”. I hope Natalie that Kandi pops off on in the preview. LMAO at the girls at the table calling her out.

sbNiFqB.jpg

Loved Kandi’s response to her. Natalie looked stupid. Audition FAILED! Bravo clowned her….LOL.

What ATL is doing great this season is that they have a GOOD cast of recurring women. Between Mynique, Natalie, Marlo, Mama Joyce, Malorie and Lexis, the friends are bringing it and helping provide material for the main wives to play of of. This season is almost reminding me of Miami S2 in that regard. ATL has a great supporting cast.

OMG, that preview for next week was EVERYTHING! I suspect we get the highest ratings of the season, hoepfully the series