Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I TiVo'ed Bethenny yesterday to see Taylor on, and yeah, I miss her looney tunes lips and all that she has to offer. She was wacky in just the right dosage. I could see them welcoming her back next season and make it seem legit ("I'm back from Colorado, y'all!")

This past Monday's episode was the first time watching BH where I wanted to peace out and watch the rest later. Anything Kim-focused is duller than dirt.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Bitchy Camille at her finest! Especially when she pretended she couldn't remember where she'd seen Faye before... oh, yes. It was from her Playboy spread.

Now Taylor, Camille and Faye. There are three women I'd like to see back on BH.

• Members

Well, that was a nice little promo I saw for BH.

So...is next week the week when the Brandi/Lisa friendship falls apart? Because it didn't look like Lisa was backing in down.

But I suspect that once this starts, then this season of BH will start popping.

• Members

I think the decline started with the season 2 reunion.

I think what made the dinner party from hell work was that it was balanced out by fun, nice houses, great clothes, and ladies jetting off to fun places for the weekend :)

I still remember Camille going to New Yorkk to see Kelsey in his play, and how dismissive he was of her backstage. Plus, the awkwardness of the limo ride they took and then coming out of the limo all smiles on the red carpet. That's the BH I want to see. The infighting in the vehicles to the events, then the switching to smiling faces and gabbing. Fighting at parties should be reserved for shows like OC and Jersey, but BH should be about parties, great clothes, fun gossip, jokes, and a few subtle digs masked by a smile in public.. and fighting in 'private' :)

I've watched a few episodes of Atlanta, and while they are fighting in public.. there is enough good natured humor and fun to balance it out. Plus, there seems to be real friendships with some of the women.