Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Why do you think Atlanta has had a rebirth in season 6?

I've noticed that New York and BH have struggled with cast changes, yet Atlanta seems to have evened out after a shaky season 5. Let's not mention Orange County that is known for its revolving door of housewives. Why do you think Atlanta, and to lesser case, Orange County have continued to thrive and maintain?

• Members

Lisa was asked about Brandi's comments and basically said they were beneath a Housewife, disgusting, and she knows humor, that's not humor.

I wonder if some part of Lisa is relieved that Brandi has gone from targeting her to totally self-destructing.

• Members
Season 5 was the highest rated season so it is has been on a steady rise since then. I attribute it to NeNe's higher raised profile in the media as well as Kenya's antics which I've personally seen bring a lot of people who never watched to the show. Even Little Dumb Dumb's divorce got a lot of publicity in urban blogs and what not.

Also I think the show became more cohesive and organic again after Wig and Sheree left.

OC's never really had a shakeup like New York did. For years Vicki Gretchen Tamara and Alexis were the cast and ratings reflected that it was growing stale which is why I felt if OC wanted to remain relevant 2 of the 4 had to go. It will be interesting to see thecratings for them as well as New Jersey who are also getting a cast overhaul.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

OC never really needed a shake up since a new housewife was added every season and one or two would depart on their own. I think the problem was that Gretchen and Alexis stayed much longer then they should have and I think the producers realized that hence why they were axed.

I also think that the producers realized how stale the show was going to be in season 8 hence why Lydia was added during filming.

Edited by Soaplovers

• Members

Sheree really brought the hate and jealousy against NeNe. It's no surprise that the Talls vs Smalls (season 4) ceased to exist after SheBroke & Wig left. The rifts between Phaedra/Kandi vs NeNe was very minuscule.

Although ATL's best season will always be Season 3 for me, their cast shakeup from S4 to S5 was minor enough to still feel like the same show, but made the necessary changes to keep it fresh and not dwell on the same hatred again (hi, New Jersey!)

I LOVE Wendy Williams laughing at the leg!

• Members

ATL hasn't had the cast turnover of other series. For season two they swapped DeShawn for Kandi, for season 3 they added two wives, but kept Lisa as recurring throughout the season so again, no turnover. Then for season four you still had 4 original housewives, Kandi was a vet at that point and Cynthia and Phaedra were returning for their second season. Going into season five they only lost Sheree, who was given a proper send off and they successfully brought on two more wives. The other series seem to have bad luck picking new housewives and sometimes they let go too many people. Season 3 of Miami SUCKED with the reduced cast and New York is the perfect example of how NOT to transition a series.

• Members

RHoBH will def be interesting cast wise for next season. If we are to believe the reports, Carlton and Kim are out with Kyle going if she quits. That would put Lisa, Brandi, Yolanda and Hoyce returning. With Kyle they would still need at least one, without her two-three. They had a hard time casting wise this last go around (as evident by what we got...) so I wonder who they will be able to pull in.

Id love Lisa Rinna, esp if Kyle stays because they are friends and not even Vile herself could make me hate Rinna, lol.

But they do need some real money up in there. Surely they can find a woman who married a doctor or something. Id love to see an indipendently wealthy woman. I really would rather not bring anyone back, even though i think firing Taylor was a mistake.

I do think that Lisa/Brandi/Hoyce are a lock for next season.

• Members

If they could finally get Lisa Rinna to do the show that would be great, but I don't think she will. Personally, I'd rather see her acting. I want CBS to pick her up for one of their soaps. I still say for Beverly Hills it's too soon to know 100% what they will do. Obviously they want Kim out, but I think that has been the case before and they deal with her to keep Kyle. I want to HOPE that Carlton get's another chance, but I could understand if they let her go.