• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Rhobh-

Brandi in SanFran was great. It was awesome to see her with her family. It's sad her dad has issues with her when he raised her to be so open. I have a friends who's parents went from hippies to conservatives and they basically no longer have a relationship and that's sad. Bringing Yolanda was a wise choice.

Kyle seemed obsessed with her conversation to Judaism and mentioned how much she admired her Jewish friends growing up. It was just wierd and came off fake. Like her.

Interesting that both Kyle and Joyce made a reference to girls attacking others when talking about the self defense class... Kyle in particular has bashed and attacked and made digs all season in her talking heads but tries to play it off as a joke.

Lisa looked amazing.

Kim may not be on anything, but she has that permanent drunk going on from all the years of abuse.

The group activity was fun.

This was one of the best episodes of the season.

Lisa/Brandi/Kyle dynamic is where it's at. Brandi is on point about how competitor kyle and Lisa are, and it is very mutual. Lisa also does smother Brandi with mothering advise, but it's genuine. I understand how it could be annoying and overbearing. I've been on both sides of a relationship like that.

• Members

"The golden nugget? That's an all time low" Stassi is the actual best.

I think that's part of it, but she mentioned in this dress his anger about her Grammy dress. She's mentioned before how growing up her patents were hippies but how they've changed as they got older and this episode said her father had become conservative.

• Members

I agree with the previous poster who mentioned that the recurring housewives are adding some extra drama to Atlanta. I like that the housewives have basically slaughtered Mynique and Natalie, while being unable to slaughter Marlo. I think if Marlo can go another round with the housewives then she certainly deserves a spot as a cast member in season 7. Given all the crap Brandi has been spouting off in real life, I can't believe one slip up that Marlo said back in season 4 can still be unforgiven.

I do agree that the lack of recurring housewives in BH this season is one of the many issues this year. In previous seasons, you had Faye, DeeDee, Dana, and Marisa to add some variety and cattiness. I understand why Faye opted to sit out this year, but certainly you could have had Marissa or even Brandi's friend Etrisa on more often.

I also think the OC has done well with the recurring housewife starting with season 6 with Jeana/Lynne, season 7 with drunk Sarah, and season 8 with Lauri. I wonder if there will be a recurring housewife for season 9? I've heard that the new housewives have caused some waves during filming in a good way, so exited to see how season 9 fares once filming and editing are completed.

• Members

I vote Yolanda as MVP on tonight's show. I thought she offered great support to Brandi and like how she talked her up to Brandi's father.

Lisa's titties looked nice on display! She looks fantastic in comparison to some of her cast members who are 10 years younger.

I liked the frank discussion between Brandi, Kyle and Lisa at the end. Brandi's right about the Queen Bee competition.

I was half-paying attention to Carlton's scenes. Is she hosting an orgy next week? I'm assuming she'll be in a group with all those girls while her husband is banging a go-go boy.

• Members

Moreso than the new dynamic of RHOC, I'm curious what will happen with RHONJ. This is their LAST CHANCE from me. I loved season 3, but instantly knew they needed a slight shake up and when it didn't happen in season 4 OR 5, I just gave up. I need this new season to be strong with as little family drama as possible. I just don't care about it. And despite not liking Caroline or Jacqueline, I wouldn't mind seeing them make appearances here and there. I'm also curious what role Kathy will play.

• Members

Lexis and Marlo looked and acted FIERCE tonight!

For once this season, Nene's longer hair actually looked flawless!

Lexis definitely stole the show with her fabulous outfit.

I was DONE at Kenya calling her marriage a gift certificate.

Lmao at EVERYONE clowning Natalie, even Porsha shut it down! Then I loved Kandi shading Peter. This was a fantastic episode.

Edited by Mr. Vixen

• Members

Going back to ATL... I love how Cynthia's ass said Peter ain't never been called a opportunist. Really? Pretty sure he has been by most. He does after all spend all her money, buys her presents with her own money, etc. and while the comment from Kandi def had shade, and was likely made as the girl she was calling out was Cynthia's friend, it's also likely true and she did actually compliment him when she said she doesn't think he carried that into his current marriage (a lie, but whatever...) and it looks like next week Peter tries coming for Kandi over it. Pathetic. I hate the husbands who are desperate for their 5 mins from the show.

• Members

It's always kind of interesting to me that the other HW shows go to more expensive places, but they feel trashier, I guess because a lot of those shows don't seem to have any glamour now. Atlanta has its own sort of glamour and style which makes their trips to various locales, even when they're just other parts of Georgia, seem like more.

• Members

Well BH/LA/OC in general isn't glamorous. Sure some parts are. Like ummm.. Malibu. Temecula. But it's mostly industrial or residential. RHOBH has shot at LA LIVE a lot and it's nice but not glamour. I mean Hollywood is a great example. It is truly dirty, gross and smells bad. I also think SoCal is so overexposed on tv shows that it doesn't have any charm to it at all.

But yes ATL does look very glam. This whole season of ATL really turned around from a bad past two seasons, esp last years.

• Members

I find it that more than not when people say non married people can't comment on a marriage it's because they know the single person is right. Otherwise they just explain why they are wrong.

Kandi really brought it and it looks like she keeps on bringing it. She's the best cast addition. Ever. On the real housewives that is.