Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Andy is so thirsty to make Kim happen it is so annoying. He brought her up on his show Sunday with the Atlanta husbands. She is irrelevant at this point. If she came back the minute things get a little tough she will stop filming and claim she has four little children to worry about. She needs to stay gone!

Next season Porsha needs to disappear. Marlo added as a full wife and one new lady who hasn't been on at all.

NO to Kim, Natalie, Monique, etc

• Members

Given his demotion at Bravo, I tend to wonder if he wants her back to remind him of the days when he had full control. A lot of this season doesn't feel as much like Andy Cohen material (eg, no women who basically exist as toxic waste dumps who act crazy because of a constant need for attention), there's more focus on family, less on the whole season being about some brawl (even though there is a brawl coming up, of course). BH feels much more like his vision of the franchise, for better or worse.

• Members

I accredit that to Carlos King. He produced earlier seasons of the show, left to produce other reality shows and came back to do the current season. He has provided excellence balance. We get interesting scenes of family like the earlier seasons as well as a good dose of catty drama that has become prevalent in the recent years of all the franchises. Beverly Hills need to take a page out of their book. I haven't even bothered watching the current episode yet I'm on pins and needles for the next Atlanta episode. BH has just been DREADFUL this season while Atlanta has been revitalized and caught a second wind. Hope something similar happens in Jersey.

• Members

Carlos King needs to be EP of ALL the housewives show. His track record speaks volumes. He is the man that made LAHHATL the TV sensation it is. And like Eric stated, he's the reason RHOA is the juggernaut it is. Just imagine what he'd do to RHONJ? RHONY? RHOM? RHOBH? Even dull ass RHOC? A boy can only dream. . . .

• Members

I don't recall Marlo saying anything about weight in the episode. Cynthia did though when she made that comment about people coming between Kandi's man, money and food. Nene has said similar comments earlier in the season

BH

I have to say for the first time in a long time, Brandi actually came across likeable. I thought the material with her father helped humanize her and add some balance bc she's been too far to the left this season

tumblr_mzqcggHmkT1qk08n1o1_500.gif

I actually thought we were getting a Kim free episode but then she showed up 31 minutes into it. Ugh! She needs to go away

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

LMAO , I'll have to rewatch the show later. Marlo

Did explained herself in her blog. Could be back peddling but this is what she said:

Truthfully, I did call them phat, but meant no disrespect. Both Phaedra and Kandi are from the South where the men prefer a girl with some meat on her bones whos not afraid to chow down.

Read more: http://straightfromthea.com/2014/01/20/newsflash-marlo-hampton-supports-her-new-bff-kenya-moore/#ixzz2r9GKgwQv

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

True, but Nene has said more than enough about both of their weight to last several seasons. She also made a comment about how big Porsha's behind was getting as well. I just can't with Nene anymore. I like her when she's funny and hate her when she shows off that big head of hers. And could she please stop acting as if she's sooo busy and too big to do Kandi's play. That's only half true heffa, practice what you preach and keep it real.

BH

Lisa looked breathtaking in her workout clothes! It was nice to see a more human side to Brandi but unfortunately I'm just so over her now. It's sad. I was such a fan for 2 season and then she completely self-destruct. Could she be anymore annoying with her "Lisa mothers me ALL THE TIME" schtick? You broke your Goddamn hand for crap sakes! Shut the hell up and be happy that anyone would care enough to want you to seek help for it, especially someone as fabulous as Vanderpump. And Kyle and her get well card? Girl, bye. Go back to your Kaftans R Us store and your supposed every Friday night jewish dinners that we are now only seeing and hearing about for the first time in 4 seasons cus you want to throw a "fabulous" bat mitzvah since you're clearly lacking in a storyline now. rolleyes.gif

Edited by MrPrezident