Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

BH is beneath the standards they originally had for themselves. When casting the next set of wives, I hope they go rich, fabulous and possible Hollywood connections. IA with those that say Brandi is better suited for OC. Adrienne, Camille, Lisa all brought this allure of glamour and sophistication with their fortunes. Taylor was good in that she was fronting and in denial that she had that but was losing it. Kim and Kyle had the Hollywood connections. I don't want regular chicks on this show. I want rich bitches. Beverly Hills screams wealth. We have other shows for average women. Lets keep this one about the rich and fabulous.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'd love for Joanna to be an official friend of BH next season. She already owns a home and has a life out in Ca. Given the dirt Brandi was saying about her and the fact that Joyce is enemies with Brandi, she'd fit right in and have a lot to add. Throw in her connection to Mohammad and Yolanda, and she already has so much story. If Miami doesn't come back, heck make her an actual housewife. Lisa, Yolanda, Brandi, Joanna, Joyce and a returning Camille sounds like such an interesting dynamic. Those 6 plus a new rich wife with Taylor and Marissa as friends sounds like an amazing cast

Edited by Cheap21