Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I agree with you. Brandi and Carlton belong on an OC-version, not BH. Joyce is a nice lady but not interesting and doesn't do much for me.

BH has veered completely off path and needs to get back on the S1 track. Kyle should be the poorest housewife with the 'trying to stay relevant and make it' angle. Lisa and Yolanda are very rich and epitomizes what this franchise should be about. Adrienne and Camille also fit this mold, but of course they aren't coming back, so we need new housewives at that caliber. Kim can be Kyle's little funny side-kick, but it needs to strictly be a 'friend of the housewives'.

Speaking of Yolanda, I don't really love David Foster - he seems very sneaky and weasly to me. She also tries very hard to make viewers think she's in love with him and that she's reeled him in... comes across as desperate sometimes when we all see how volatile and sneaky he is.

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah, but perhaps she's been burning through all that on... stuff.

Adrienne definitely isn't coming back -- Andy fired her publicly, on air, which gives you some indication as to how mad Bravo was about getting threatened with a lawsuit over something which turned out to be a lie.

But Camille... Andy still loves him some Camille, and I heard they were trying to think of a stand-alone project for her but couldn't find anything suitable. The fact is, Bravo needs her more than she needs Bravo. No pre-nup! :lol: But I keep hoping she will be enticed back to play the sweet-voiced bitch. Camille is a creative, after all. And I would love Mark from Sunset Beach to show up as her married boytoy/tennis instructor/dogsbody.

David Foster does not come across great on the show. There is no denying his musical talent and all the Grammys, but he seems mean and humorless sometimes. I wonder if this isn't the trade-off that Yolanda accepted from some guy he doesn't cheat on her endlessly. She often talks about the young women in BH who would !@#$%^&*] your husband for a Gucci handbag.

• Members

David Foster always came across as very creepy and arrogant to me on American Idol.

I think Brandi is the show's biggest problem. She's toxic, trashy, and not in a way that provides drama the show can actually use. Last season most of it had to be edited around, and this season it's laden with racism and drunken embarrassments, like that cousin at the wedding you try your best to avoid.

• Members

You know Carl, I was up Tuesday morning at about 4 because I couldn't sleep. BH was on, and there was that foul mouthed piece of garbage, who's face looks like she was run over by a truck, with the same bull. She can't help what comes out of her mouth, this is who she is, I've been thru this, I've been thru that, if someone says something to me, I'm gonna... Not one thing has changed with the high priestess of trash. The only difference is that the other ladies are sort of calling her on it as opposed to defending her.

The only really interesting thing was Ken reminding the wretch about how many functions she missed w/out RSVPing. He should have asked that bitch to leave his house.

I don't watch the show regularly anymore, but I think if cuts were to be made, Brandi and Kim who, sober or drunk, remains fucked up should be the first to go. Camille should return.

Carl is a low low low low rent Lisa and needs to go. What were they thinking?! The beauty queen could possibly be interesting.

Oh well. Here's to no more sleepless nights!

• Members

I think Brandi, Kim, and Carleton need to go and for different reasons.

Brandi is trashy, tacky, and needs to be moved to the OC. Vicki and Tamra would have her for an appetizer before the main course LOL

Kim is still too fragile and needs to be treated off screen for her many emotional and physical issues.

Carleton, as I've said before, just doesn't fit and I think she knows this.

I'd keep Joyce, Yolanda, Brandi, and Kyle and try to get Camille back with a couple of other new housewives. What I would do is hire three or four women with the understanding that they will be filmed like the other housewives, and which ever housewife potential is interesting enough can be made a full time cast member before the season starts.