Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The episode starts off with a blast from the past. Didnt ever expect o see Dwight again. That party was so over the top. Im beyond sick of Phony Phae Phae as this fake southern belle and I hate that she keeps calling her kid Mr. President. Apollo was downright embarrassing. Phaedra did not have a good handle on her man

LMAO at Todd saying he's not going to make the event and Kandi was like "uh, yeah you are" laugh.png

Kenya: "I do not want DNA from a person thats clearly unintelligent. One Porsha running around is enough for us all"

Nene is not Natalie's friend so why would she invite her. She was starting some mess with those questions

Dang, they brought out ALL the friends. Lauren, Mynique, Natalie, Malorie, Lexis....Marlo was missing though. Why were Lexis and Malorie invited though when neither had a man? Kenya and Phaedra are at least cast members and were obligated to come

Porsha: "I wouldnt be okay with my lover being bisexual and heterosexual. You need to be Porsha-sexual" What a dumb answer

Oh Kenya being late. At least she looked hot. She had a good excuse so Nene need to calm the F down. Her attitude was so over the top and turned up. Wow Nene, did you really have to go there with the Chris mess? So now the truth is out. Team KeLo! Im ready for Kenya/Marlo to take this bitch down

Apollo spending thousands of dollars on strip clubs. LOL..at least we now know where he's getting his money from. The guy was a neanderthal going off on Brandon like that. Absolutely crazy

And then Nene's BITCH ass blaming Kenya for the fight? is she for real? i mean REALLY? I cant beleive how Im so over Nene right now and of course she wont take responsibility.

what was the point of even bringing Mynique on if she's not gonna talk. Not a single word was heard from her this episode! Dang, is she scared of getting read again? LOL

Kenya was not fighting last week. She dropped her info as gossip and she wasn't trying to be malicious. Nene was angry and turned up. She wanted to fight and she wanted to hurt Kenya. The intents here were completely different. I know you're a Nene apologist, but come on now. Nene was all kinds of wrong

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

tumblr_n01v60XVqR1qk08n1o2_250.giftumblr_n01v60XVqR1qk08n1o1_250.gif

Ugh, at the way she bobbed her head! Her attitude was so stank! There was NOTHING remotely attractive or likeable about Nene last night. Not a thing. She did everything possible to instigate a fight. I don't get how she checked Kenya and put it all on her while giving the men a pass. Really, bitch? Im glad Kenya is at least vindicated bc people thought she was coming after Nene for no reason the past few months. Nene fired the first shots in this battle

• Members

I really can't wait for the next episode. Rewatching the promo and I don't wanna make too many assumption and judgements but it really looks like Cynthia is gonna get owned by Kandi. Cynthia is clearly trying to stand up for Peter in his fight with Kandi and I'm pretty confident he will be in the wrong. I get defending your husband, but sometimes it's best to just apologize for their wrong doing and let it go. But it loos like she's trying to blame kandi when really this whole issue stems from Cynthia's telling Peter Kandi called him out on his past when she really didn't. Now did kandi need to name check him while owning Cynthia's nobody friend? No. But at the same time she didn't really say anything about him other than she had hard about a past of his but has seen that wasnt who he was with Cynthia so that the same could apply to Todd and to give him a chance.

Peter was pissed kandi even mentioned his name but instead of calling her up to discuss it he just lets it boil. Then he tried using her to lie for him about lap dances and she wasn't doing it and it pissed him off more. He is desperate to protect this image he has when I think it's pretty in line to assume he is cheating on Cynthia and she likely knows but doesn't care.

Cynthia wanted to get her friend on and clearly was targeting kandi to do it and that [!@#$%^&*] looks like it backfires majorly. Also in the promo it looks like nene is trying to hold kandi back from beating papa surf lol.

And ugh I actually like Phe but you know she is gonna blame Kenya for what apolo does.

Nene kept coming at Kenya saying oh you got up out of your seat blah blah blah. Ummm wasnt Christopher standing, up out of his seat? He wanted to literally talk down to her and put her in place and she wasn't having that.

no, this is FRONT-PEDALING was amazin. That bitch wanted to come for her and use her man to do it but Kenya wasn't playing that game. I can't with the Kenya charged her but defending Christopher and nene.

I read that I'm the next episode when papa smurf is attacking kandi and Todd malorie comes at Kandi and Kandi pops her. Idk if that's true or not but if so DAMN.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

I like Cynthia but she's being extra messy with Kandi. She really should just leave it alone bc its not going to end well for her. I don't think she needs to come at Kandi to generate a story bc I think she already has enough interesting material at home. Maybe that's why she is coming at Kandi, bc she wants the producers to focus in on that and not the problems she has in her marriage and Mal exacerbating that

• Members

Why would she feel that way? My mother has these eppies stored on her DVR, so after reading some of this thread and just my TL, I had to see how "Nene was at fault". I went back to the eppy where they were at lunch and Kenya brought up that someone dated the new chick's man. Did a fight break out? Then I saw the eppy from last week where Cynthia's new friend brought up how Todd was an opportunist. Cynthia then took this to the bus where the women could discuss it behind Khandi's back. Did a fight break out?

Nene brought up information for her game that everyone had already discussed, and THE OTHER LADIES PARTICIPATED in her game. Cynthia made it a point to let the ladies know that Peter is taking care of business in the bedroom. Nene also took a shot at Kordell, but Porsha handled it fine. Not once did any of the ladies say "I'll pass". This is what they do all the damn time, "shade" and "spill tea". Its why we watch such programs, no? How in the sam hell did Nene start that crap? That is bullshit of the highest order. Perhaps Nene has outlived her usefulness because Margo is back????????

Christopher Williams, who looks anything but sober, STARTED ALL OF IT. And Brandon was the ONLY man in the room by sticking up for a woman being manhandled for no reason. All Chris had to do is say "whatserface and I are married, she is the love of my life...end of story".

Then you have the Rottweiler, where apparently, leash laws were ignored. Why would Apollo have a beef with Brandon? He doesn't. He hates Kenya [and the Feds were closing in], so he took the opportunity to get at her the best way he could, and that was by assaulting her friend. He was an animal and his behavior was disgusting! I truly hope Brandon has him brought up on charges because that was absolutely appalling.

Nene was at fault because??? Yeah she was sashaying around in her nighty, and of course that was the most ridiculous thing in this ridiculous eppy? I'll forget I saw the inauguration of an infant! Nene's only guilty of running up on Kenya, who was very much a victim last night. Nene never expected things to go that way, and when it did, she panicked. Still does not make her the guilty party for Chris' bad behavior and Apollo being a violent ex con who is certainly on his way back to the slammer! If all of this was Nene's fault, why are Khandi and Cynthia going at it? Apparently, there's some unfinished business there.

• Members

Nene is at fault. Her being at fault doesn't take the guilt and blame away from chris or apolo though. They are adults and acted a fool. But nene set out to humiliate Kenya. Nene stopped the game to bring this up. She didn't tell Christopher to sit down when he was standing and talking down at Kenya. She did blame Kenya tho for standing up. Why? Because she knew she would come across as the instigator and didn't want that. So have had to try and shift all blame onto Kenya herself. This was all set up and a plan nene put into place. She knew what she was doing. She ain't even fiends with chris and common law wife. She was more panicked that Kenya wouldn't show than mad about her being late. Because if Kenya was unable to make it then nene wouldn't have been able to humiliate her.

As for Kandi and Cynthia that will be seen next week. It looks like papa smurf decides during all this madness is the right time to attack Kandi and she ain't having it. Cynthia went and got him all railed up to begin with and kandi not lying for him didn't go over well. And when Todd doesn't take well to his old ass coming at his girl he steps up and apparently mal decides now is the time to really secure a spot on this show. It had nothing to do with nene other than nene fostering an environment for men to attack women.