Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Where does one think he gets $8,000 to blow off at strip clubs? Phaedra didn't seem phased at all by that tidbit which means she knows. I highly doubt she's letting him blow her money away like that. He kept stressing it was his money and we know he has no income other than the personal training he does here and there. She may not have been directly involved but if she knew than she's almost as guilty. It makes her an accessory after the fact. Luckily as his wife, she cant be forced to testify against him but if they got info on her being knowledgable, then she's in deep water as well

I really don't think she is involved. Cynthia seems to be pressed that Peter keeps taking HER money, jeopardizing Noel's future in the process, without telling her. I don't think she is involved in this

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Yeah, like I said - I wouldn't be at all surprised if she was aware. I just don't think she had her hands in it. Phaedra is too smart and strategic for that. I'm sure she has it all laid out so that when/if he goes down, she will move on, scotch free with all HER money in tact.

• Members

Kim at the Hollywood collectors show is the first time she's belonged on this show all season. She was light and fun and having a good time and while it may not be Beverly Hills fancy and rich, it fit on the show well IMO. But again, the segment ran about two minutes too long.

Love carlton and her husbands relationship and I wanna go to their party.

Is fat burger a sponsor this season?

LOVE Brandi and her group of girlfriends. Want more.

Lisa's concern is motherly. Yolanda's is not. It's a minor difference looking at it but if you've ever been in it I think you understand it.

Kyle has become obsessed with being Jewish these last two weeks.

Kyle is trying HARD with carlton. The scene where she gave her that necklace would be touching actually if it was genuine. Maybe it was but everything about her comes off as phony.

I think it was cool of the ladies to come knowing this party wasnt their scene. Their judgments were not even that bad.

Finally the return of the lemons!!!

Days of our Lives!!!!! Kyles lips tho.

Yolanda calling out Lisa. Yes.

Joyce went an episode with mentioning being bullied!!

Carlton was wrong to call Joyce out cuz it wasn't a dig at Brandi. At the same times Joyce shouted for weeks Brandi has a drinking problem so I get where she was coming from. And she didn't like attack she just called it out.

I love the days set. I love pulling up and the security gate and walking into the studio. Love seeing it on tv!! I forgot Kyle was on ER. Funny that she's guesting on days and she's IRL friends with Rinna.

Here Yolanda is again not mothering, but being concerned and a friend.

I mean Kyle has made digs about Carlton's religion but I also think she's being OTT.

That curse. Lol. She asked for it. And now she's scared bad paranoid.

Next week looks great. JAX!

Edited by JackPeyton