Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think the Kyle and Kim scenes are what the show should be about. Kim is a former child star, basically a has-been and that authograph showcase showcased a different part of Hollywood while I'm happy to see Kyle's guest stint on DAYS was filmed.

Carlton totally doesn't belong on the show, and she was totally talking about Kyle behind her back.. Pot meet kettle.

• Members

Ok just watched Apollo is an animal and i can't understand why someone like Phaedra is with him. Natalie is a stupid bitch. Girl, bye. Nene, I love you, but sit your ass down. Team Kenya!!!!! Something was up with Nene. She was pacing that room like a parched rhino. Was she stressed about something? She was so weird.

• Members

Yolanda was on WWHL and Andy mentioned how close she and Brandi are. In response, Yolanda sort of awkwardly paused and more or less played it off. Brandi clearly felt that dodge ball and expressed herself in response to it on Twitter.

@Andy @YolandaHFoster I thought we were closer I guess... We had dinner plans Sat. until she had 2cancel last sec.Hmm I guess 1never knows

Yolanda just did a blog about Lisa being a "Hollywood friend" and not a real friend. I'm not sure if this was a case of Yolanda being judgmental of how much of a friend someone is or just not wanting to admit to being close to Brandi on television. Maybe both.

Gigi, Yolanda's daughter with the tycoon who Brandi pissed off for life, expressed her love for Brandi on Twitter hours before that interview.

I love @BrandiGlanville and that's that.

• Members

"Close? Not really. We play friends on television" - National Television.

"I thought we were really friends. I see you, b--ch." - Twitter

Neither lady exactly brought the class tonight especially if they're really friends.

You could hear the audience not so silently gasping at her cool, cold response.

• Members

I took Yolanda's answer as they are not besties who have sleepovers and get mani pedis together all the time when not filming, but stay in touch as opposed to the others.

Her blog about Lisa was absolutely spot on. I love that she stated there's nothing wrong with what. I think we have had friends in our lives maybe we thought we were closer to but leane through their actions that maybe they are not a close personal friend but just a casual friend. It doesn't make them an enemy or not a friend. It just puts them in a better perspective.

• Members

JP, that's what I was telling myself after I picked my jaw up, but it came off really ... gruff. I don't know if that's the right word. Felt more like distancing yourself from somebody instead of making a simple distinction.

Was Yolanda originally brought on as a friend of Lisa? I don't remember.

• Members

Nene was on.....something.

That was seriously disturbing on so many fronts. That guy grabbing Kenya (I honestly thought at one point that she may have been overreacting in the previews)

I can't express how proud I am of that Brandon guy for not being a punk and defending himself against Peter and Apollo. That was just disgusting. Peter just held him down while Apollo just attacked him viciously.

Speaking of Apollo what happened to him? Has he always been this way? When did he start treating Phaedra so poorly? He threw her several times that episode like she was nothing but trash. I felt so bad for Phaedra. She may be a hot mess of a Southern Belle but she's done nothing to deserve being manhandled by her own damn husband.....

Lmbao at people trying to defend Nene. I don't know what she was on but she clearly started that entire fiasco and she deserves most of the blame.