Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
she did? Good for her. I was hoping it wasn't fake. I definitelty felt despite the acting her struggles with her mother and wanting to be one felt genuine

I also wish she'd find love as I do think that could help round her out on the show and make her seem more genuine. Most people didnt buy Walter or this prince. I want her to be happy and this could allow her to be vulnerable without needing to front for anyone

• Members

Carlton can be very hypocritical. She always talks about people having sticks up their ass and needing to enjoy life and get over things... but she always comes across as a pissed off, annoyed at the world, type of person. She's always complaining. Even in her interviews, they always seem negative or sour. I wish she would smile more, or I wish we could see it more. I still feel like she's either nervous or just not into the group settings... I'm sure she feels they're fake, but she always has her guard up and stays pretty quiet. Girl just needs to relax.

This season is just terrible.

• Members
Huh. The ist eppy was bou her being ostracized from the group and the big meeting she made the entrance in, then there was the text debacle, the fights with NeNe, Kandi, Monique, Mallory, Natalie that she started or participated in and now this, I am liking her!

• Members

The more I think about it, the more Yolanda comes across as shady, supporting her BFF Brandi on the show and then throwing her under the bus later. Meanwhile, she disses Lisa in her latest blog, calling her a phony friend. If she cannot understand a work commitment taking precedence over painting tiny mosiacs for Gigi's dorm room, well....

Did anybody notice at Carlton's fourth of July stripperthon, the ladies asked some dehydrated pole dancer to twerk, and behind them Ken covered Giggy's eyes? LOL

Edited by Cat

• Members

The hesitation and answer were more like we aren't real friends and the body language was I don't really like being associated with her.

Gigi did the ILY shout out to Brandi before her mother distanced herself from Brandi on WWHL. (Brandi responded in kind). She deleted it in the aftermath of her mother's interview, I guess. I'm not sure what went on today and what else was or wasn't said/deleted.

This is stupid ... of Yolanda. She's the one bringing "a child" into it. Brandi more or less said we had plans this weekend and she cancelled after Yolanda implied they're basically only friends for television purposes. I wouldn't have gotten so defensive about that to bring "a child" into the conversation of why I cancelled if that was what Yo was doing.

I always felt she was a part of the reason Brandi went cold on Lisa. People say it's Kyle whispering in her ear. It was probably Yolanda talking about what "Hollywood friend" Lisa was or wasn't doing.

Speaking of St. Lisa. After Brandi threw Yolanda's RHOBH friends line in Yo's face (don't tell me you're a friend, show me), Lisa responded "I did." I liked that but then Lisa went on to talk about months of mud-slinging and those "two words" being her only response. Uh, Lisa, please take a seat. Every time Brandi has screwed up, Lisa has been there giving interviews piling it on.