Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members
Yeah despite how people feel about the last episode she isn't going anywhere. Shes the face of the Atlanta franchise. I don't even have a problem with her bringing up what Kenya said or being messy. Its the fact that she is so sternly denying any responsibility and acting like she is so above it all. She honestly needs to humble herself and I would like her again.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

i dont think anyone said she was being fired, but shes nowhere near as popular as she was. not even just last season, but the season before that and before that. her popularity is decreasing and her hatred is increasing, its not at a 50-50 level by any means, but the fact that its at this is telling. esp because she isnt going to adress what people are saying, shell write them off as ~haters and play her role

RHOA can go on without her though. Easily.

• Members

Ramona officially files for divorce.. apparently she caught Mario with his girlfriend over the weekend in their Hamptons home.

This reminds me... during their trip to Morrocco, didn't a fortune teller mention something about Ramona and Mario, which sparked a mini-storyline about him being a cheater and she totally denied it and said it's BS? I guess it turned out to be true!

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/real-housewives-ramona-singer-caught-husband-girlfriend-article-1.1595691

• Members

He's definitely gorgeous for an older fella. They both look hella good for their age! Pinot does wonders!

I feel bad for her. It's ironic how a silly fortune teller story is actually correct. I wonder if the affair was already happening at the time season 4 was filming. Considering that Ramona thought it was weird/hypocritical for LuAnn to be pretending to be in a loving relationship with Alex while they were about to divorce, I'm thinking Ramona/Mario were still solid at that point. But, what do I know... smile.png

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Finally got a chance to watch BH and here are my thoughts

Ugh these Kim scenes are killing me and her talking heads are worse. She simply is not interesting enough to have her own storyline. She shouldnt be on unless she's interacting with the other woman

Lisa was nagging Brandi. She means well but Brandi is an adult and she should have left it alone. She was also wrong to cancel on Yolanda last minute

Carlton putting a hex on Joyce's husband...really? Im over her. She needs to go. Also I didnt know Joyce had kids. I wish they'd be featured in a segment bc we never see her family life

• Members

Jill Zarin is butting into the Ramona/Mario divorce. Because of course.

http://www.realitytea.com/2014/01/30/jill-zarin-speaks-out-about-ramona-singers-divorce-plus-ramona-pretended-their-marriage-was-perfect-for-years/

She says she "confronted" Mario about the rumors at a party in December and they engaged in a screaming match. In the words of RealityTea: "Please tell me RHONY cameras caught this!"

• Members

So do I, and I hated Jill. Like she was TOXIC for the show and I wanted her off. I prefer the show last season but wouldn't have minded Jill as a Friend of. She wants to be a HW again so badly!

BTW, does anybody remember the Season 2 tennis match between Ramona & Mario vs Jill & Simon? ROTFLMAO!